Turkey Visa Rejection – How Should We Deal With Rejection?
- July 15,2023
- 38 views
Turkey Visa rejection occurs often and for a variety of reasons. Therefore, are there any recommendations to prevent Turkey Visa's denials? How should we deal with rejection? Please refer to the details in the following article!
WHAT IS TURKEY E-VISA REJECTION?
E-visas are a well-liked and practical solution for tourists and businesspeople to get authorization to visit Turkey. But in order to receive an E-visa, applicants must satisfy a number of restrictions and requirements.
When the Turkish government denies or refuses a request for an electronic visa. It is regarded as a Turkey E-visa rejection. The Turkish authorities have the right to refuse an application for an E-visa if it does not comply with these conditions or if there are problems with the information given.
Several variables might affect the rejection rate for Turkey Visa applications. It may include the applicant's nationality, the intended use of the trip, and the degree of application completion. Without particular data, it is impossible to offer an accurate or current rejection rate.
WHAT ARE COMMON REASONS FOR A TURKEY VISA REJECTION?
Provide false or missing information
The application form may be rejected if any information is incomplete or wrong. It's crucial to correctly complete all the relevant information.
Some nationals may not qualify for an E-visa or may need another kind of visa. To prevent being turned down, it's critical to confirm that your nationality qualifies for an E-visa. There are now public lists of eligible countries. You may access further articles on our website.
In order to enter Turkey, your passport must be valid for at least six months after that date. Your application for a visa can be denied if your passport is already expired or is almost due.
Current Visa has not yet expired
You cannot apply for a new Visa if your old one hasn't yet run out of validity. Due to the fact that Visa holders seldom check twice, this is one of the most frequent errors. There isn't a remedy in this situation. You may continue to use the current Visa to accomplish your goals.
Turkey Visa Rejection
WHAT TO DO IF YOUR E-VISA IS REJECTED?
In case of providing false or missing information
There are a few options available to you. If your Turkey E-visa was denied due to inaccurate or incomplete information, you should:
- Step 1: Take a close look at the details you gave in your application. Ensure that all the data is correct and comprehensive. Verify all necessary information, including your name, passport information, trip dates, and other personal details.
- Step 2: You might need to reapply for the E-visa with accurate and complete information if you discover any mistakes or missing information. To prevent any more complications, take your time and correctly complete the application.
- Step 3: You can get more help from the Turkish Embassy or Consulate if you think you gave all the right information and the denial was issued inadvertently. They will be able to offer advice on how to go forward and perhaps find a solution.
It is crucial to remember that giving incorrect or misleading information on a visa application is illegal and may result in repercussions. To avoid any issues, always be truthful and accurate in your documentation.
In case of ineligibility
Several actions can be taken if your Turkey E-visa has been denied owing to ineligibility:
- Examine the prerequisites: Examine the Turkey E-visa eligibility conditions thoroughly. Verify that you satisfy all requirements. You must possess a passport that is valid and fulfill the requirements for the intended purpose of your trip.
- Get in touch with the Turkish embassy or consulate: You should find out the precise reasons why your E-visa application was denied. Get in touch with the Turkish consulate or the nearest embassy. They might be able to provide you with advice on what to do next or further information.
- Consider getting guidance: You can get guidance from a competent immigration lawyer or visa service provider. They can help you through the procedure and offer suggestions on how to fix any problems.
- Reapply if qualified: You might need to look into other possibilities for visiting Turkey. This can entail requesting a new kind of visa or thinking about other locations to visit. Keep in mind that the Turkish consulate or embassy will have the most recent and correct information on visa applications. Therefore, always abide by their guidelines.
In case of an invalid passport
Here are some actions you may take if your Turkey E-visa application was denied owing to an invalid passport:
- Confirm your passport's validity: Ensure that your passport satisfies all criteria for a Turkish E-visa. Verify the expiration date, that it contains at least two blank pages, and that it hasn't been tampered with or destroyed.
- Fill out a new passport application: If your current passport is actually expired, you will need to submit a new passport application. For advice on how to proceed, get in touch with the passport office, embassy, or consulate of your nation. Prepare the essential paperwork, including the passport application form, your proof of citizenship, and any applicable costs.
- Resubmit for the E-visa: You must reapply for the Turkey E-visa once you get a new and valid passport. Visit the official Turkish E-visa application website and correctly complete the essential fields. Pay close attention to the directions and make sure that everything matches the information on your new passport.
- Seek help if necessary: You may have issues or queries. In this situation, think about getting in touch with the Turkish E-visa support staff or the embassy or consulate of your nation in Turkey. They will provide you with advice and take care of any worries you may have. The new E-visa application procedure may take many days or even weeks to process and gain approval.
It's fundamental to keep in mind that these criteria may vary. Therefore, for the most recent information, always refer to the official Turkish Visa application guidelines.
The information above explains the grounds for the Turkey Visa rejection and offers some advice for resolving unforeseen circumstances.