Turkey Visa At Airport – Steps and Requirements
- July 13,2023
- 169 views
Visitors can obtain a Turkey Visa in a straightforward way by filling out the form at the airport. The Turkey Visa at the airport must, nevertheless, adhere to specific guidelines. Let's read the article below to learn more about what these notions are!
WHAT IS A TURKEY VISA AT AIRPORT?
Travelers who meet the requirements can obtain a Turkey e-Visa at the airport when they arrive at one of Turkey's international airports.
You can thus avoid applying for a visa in advance. However, you must still adhere to the rules, though, or entrance may be refused.
Before your travel, there is no application procedure that you must go through. However, the drawback is that you must spend a lot of time in line at the airport without knowing for sure whether your visa application will be granted.
THE TURKEY VISA AT THE AIRPORT: FEE AND PROCESSING TIME
Depending on your country of citizenship, the visa charge for a Turkey Visa at the airport might range from 15 USD to 70 USD.
It varies on a variety of variables, including the time of day, the number of people, and the effectiveness of the airport's visa processing service. Therefore, the time it takes to get your Visa at the airport might range from 30 minutes to 2 hours.
WHO CAN APPLY FOR THE TURKISH VISA AIRPORT?
At the airport, visitors from a select group of nations can apply for a Turkish visa. For the most recent information, it is recommended to contact the Turkish embassy or consulate in your nation as the list of nations is subject to change.
By September 2021, nationals of numerous nations, including the US, UK, Canada, Australia, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and many more, will be able to apply for a Turkey Visa at the airport.
However, it's important to remember that this might change. It's always advised to verify the most recent regulations for obtaining a visa before visiting Turkey.
The citizens of the following countries can obtain Turkey Visa at the airport
REQUIREMENTS FOR TURKEY VISA AT AIRPORT
You must fulfill certain conditions in order to acquire a visa in Turkey when you arrive at the airport. The following criteria must be met in order to obtain a Turkey Visa at the airport:
Travelers from a select group of nations can obtain a visa upon arrival in Turkey. You should verify that your nation is on the list of acceptable nationalities.
From the date of admission into Turkey, your passport must be valid for at least 6 months.
The motive for the trip must be legitimate, such as travel for business, pleasure, or transportation.
You could be required to present supporting documentation, such as hotel bookings, round-trip airline tickets, and enough money to pay your expenses while you're in Turkey.
It is advised that, in order to obtain a visa, you provide evidence that you can spend at least $50 every day in Turkey. You may submit any of the following for that:
- Three months' worth of bank statements.
- Evidence of income, such as rent payments or pay stubs.
- A letter of support from a third party promising to pay for your costs while you're in Turkey. However, in this instance, you must provide bank statements to demonstrate that the applicant is sufficiently financially sound.
The visa cost must be paid in cash upon arrival. Depending on your country of residence, the charge amount may change.
Length of Stay
Typically, a visa-on-arrival is valid for a maximum of 90 days within a 180-day window. The length of your stay, however, will depend on the reason for your visit, which the immigration officer will decide at their discretion.
You risk having your application for a visa-on-arrival rejected if you have ever overstayed your visa or otherwise broken Turkish visa laws. It is essential to remember that visa rules might change.
You should update the most recent and correct information on visa requirements for your particular nationality. It is advised that you visit the Turkish Ministry of Foreign Affairs official website or get in touch with the Turkish embassy or consulate closest to you.
Turkey Visa at airport
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE TURKEY VISA AT AIRPORT?
You can adhere to these measures to apply for a Turkey e-Visa at the airport:
- Determine whether you qualify for a visa-on-arrival. Certain countries can obtain visas at Turkish airports. On the Republic of Turkey Ministry of Foreign Affairs official website, you may view the list of qualified nationalities.
- Get the necessary paperwork ready: You will typically need a current passport, a return ticket, and enough money to cover your expenses while in Turkey. Before going, it is advised to confirm the particular criteria for your nationality on the official website or in touch with the Turkish Embassy or Consulate in your country.
- Upon arriving at the airport: Look for the signs directing you to the visa-on-arrival counter or the visa application area. It often stands next to passport control.
- Complete the application form: An application form will be given to you at the airport. Make sure to correctly complete it and to include all necessary details.
- Pay the visa fee: You must pay the visa charge in cash at the visa-on-arrival counter. Depending on your country of residence, the charge amount may change.
- Obtain your visa: The immigration officer will process your visa when you have submitted your application and paid the cost. They will stamp your passport with the visa after it has been accepted.
- Pass passport control: Once you've received your visa, pass passport control to enter Turkey.
In addition to a few additional conditions you must satisfy to be able to receive your Turkey Visa at the airport more quickly, the information provided above explains the Turkey Visa at the airport (including the price, the processing time, the prerequisites, and the stages).