How to apply Turkey e visa from Pakistan
- June 16,2022
- 69 views
Back in the day, Turkey was well-known for the greatest architectural achievements in the world. Today, many international tourists have a huge passion for this attractive country to discover ancient ruins and enjoy a variety of tourist attractions. Fortunately, the government of Turkey is fully aware of the demand, so they initiated the Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Pakistan. Without further ado, if you want to know how to apply for Turkey E-Visa from Pakistan, let’s check this blog out to collect useful tips before embarking on your journey.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs): How to apply for Turkey E-Visa from Pakistan
What is a Turkey E-Visa?
On 17 April 2013, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Turkey introduced an e-visa so that foreign tourists can simply enter Turkey as this type of visa facilitates the processing times. Plus, all applicants can sit at home and apply in a couple of minutes.
For the purpose of tourist and business trips to Turkey, it is highly recommended that people should go for an E-Visa for more convenience.
What should you prepare for a Turkey e visa from Pakistan?
Citizens of Pakistan who intend to apply for a Turkey e visa should be well-prepared for the following required documents when applying for a Turkey e visa:
- A valid passport: In order to apply for this E-Visa, you must ensure that your passport is valid for at least three months from the date of arrival in Turkey.
- An email address: You have to provide an active email address when registering for this type of visa because your e-visa status, as well as the result, will be sent via your email.
- A payment method: You are registering the e-visa through a virtual platform, so it is necessary to have a credit card or debit card to make a payment.
How to apply for a Turkey E-Visa from Pakistan?
In order to apply for a Turkey e visa from Pakistan, you should follow these necessary steps:
- If you find it struggling to fill out your personal information, you can visit and provide your contact details via the enclosed form below. Then, you will receive support in the shortest period of time by providing your full name, phone number, and email address.
- Besides that, you can go directly to the government's website. Likewise, you find the form application and fill out all your information such as your full name, email address, passport number, date of birth, and so on.
Note: It is reported that many cases are disapproved because they make minor mistakes such as spelling or incorrect numbers on the passport. Hence, you should double-check all your information meticulously.
Make a Payment
In this step, it is mandatory to make a payment to proceed to the final steps. Specifically, only some means of payment are accepted consisting of debit cards, credit cards, or PayPal accounts.
When you receive the result of your e-Visa, you should download and print it out at once. Afterward, you should present it at the Immigration Checkpoint asking for the entry permit before setting foot in Turkey.
Completing three steps, applicants can obtain a Turkey e-Visa.
Do people with a Pakistani passport need a visa to travel to Turkey?
Yes, absolutely. It is of paramount importance to hold a Pakistani passport to Turkey. Without it, you can not pass the entry.
How much does an e-visa cost?
There are two types of Turkey e visa fee for Pakistani. In particular, you have to pay the government fee and the service fee at the same time when applying for Turkey e Visa.
As for the service fee, you are offered three options of time frames and corresponding prices to process your e-visa:
- Normal Processing: $59
- Emergency Processing: $79
- Rush Processing: $89
Therefore, to make it flexible for your plans as well as urgency, you only need to choose the most appropriate one.
Additionally, it is relatively expensive when you opt for a Turkey e visa compared to a sticker visa. It is because you will save money and time to go to the embassy or consulate on-site.
How long does it take to get a Turkey E-Visa from Pakistan?
Likewise, there are three selections for you to choose from as follows. As a result, your result will be sent according to the processing times you choose when registering.
- Normal Processing: 3 business days
- Emergency Processing: 12 business hours
- Rush Processing: 4 business hours
How many days can citizens of Pakistan stay in Turkey with an e-Visa?
You are allowed to stay in Turkey for up to 30 days with an e-visa in hand. You can begin your trip at any time as long as your visa is still valid for 180 days.
Do citizens of Pakistan need to apply for a visa on arrival?
The answer is No. You are unable to get a visa on arrival when you are a citizen of Pakistan.
In this case, you should choose a Turkey E-Visa because this is the most simple and fastest solution to ask for an entry permit from the authorities.
Useful tips and new updates
- You should not overstay in Turkey for tourist or business purposes. In case you want to extend your stay, you can go to the local police station or relevant organization to ask for detailed guidance.
- Necessarily, tourists should carry a hard copy and digital copy of their e Visa because those documents are verified once they arrive in Turkey. If the system does not allow you to pass, you are likely to face delays.
- On May 31, 2022, the Turkish Ministry of Interior announced that tourists who want to enter Turkey at all border gates will not be required to present negative PCR tests.
If you have any questions regarding how to apply for a Turkey e-visa from Pakistan, where should you contact?
If you still have concerns about how to apply Turkey E-Visa from Pakistan, please do not hesitate to let us know by leaving a message in the chat box section via our website or hotline. With a wealth of experience in e-Visa applications, we are willing to help you whenever you are in need.