Turkey Visa-free Countries
- June 28,2023
- 69 views
Before applying for a Turkish visa or planning a trip to Turkey, it is necessary to check whether you are a resident of a Visa-free country for an entry permit to Turkey. In recent years, the list of countries whose citizens can visit Turkey without a visa has been expanding, excluding Turkish and Northern Cypriot citizens. The visa-free access depends on the relationship between your country and Turkey, along with other factors.
Benefits Of Being A Visa-free Country
International visitors in visa-exempt nations are allowed to enter Turkey for both tourism or commercial purposes. In comparison with the others which are required to submit tons of documents before the visa application, a valid passport is all what you need to visit Turkey under the visa-free policy.
Not to mention that if your country is eligible for the policy, you won't have to prepare in advance or be afraid of being rejected by the government due to further security issues after weeks or even months waiting for your documents to be verified
List Of Countries Exempt From Turkish Visa
Since the number of visa-free countries for an entry permit to Turkey changes frequently over years due to the relationship and political situations among the parties, you should keep up with the below list often:
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Trinidad and Tobago
People from Russian Federation can also enter Turkey visa-free, and stay here for up to 90 days within half a year, not more than 60 days per visit.
The same circumstance can be seen in Azerbaijan, Belarus, Brunei, Costa Rica, Latvia, Macao, Mongolia, Thailand, and Turkmenistan, from which the citizens can stay in Turkey for up to 30 days per visit, and 90 days per six months.
Exceptions For An Entry Permit To Turkey
Apart from the given list, there are some countries that the citizens are also accepted to visit Turkey without a need to hold a Visa. However, they should meet the following conditions given by Turkey government to guarantee any security-related matters.
- If you are from Cyprus or Northern Cyprus, you have to arrive from Ercan International Airport or the seaports of Famagusta, Kyrenia, or Karavostasi to be allowed to stay in Turkey for a maximum of 90 days withing 180 days.
- If you are from Libya, you should under 13 or over 65 to enter the Turkey for the same period
- If you are a Palestinian, you will have to hold a VIP passport to visit the country
What should I do If I am not in the list
If your country is not eligible to enter Turkey without a Visa, then it's recommended you should apply for it. Nowadays, in order to meet an increasing demand of worldwide requests for tourism and business purposes, the Turkey government has offered electronic visa (or e-visa service) to facilitate a smoother and cost-effective application process.
Having said that, it is important to bear in mind that you should be a citizen from an eligible country to obtain a Turkey E-visa. We have published a list of country eligible for a Turkish e-visa and related document you have to prepare in case you are qualified. Let's check it out!
If your country belongs to this list, you also need to meet the additional conditions for some specific countries given below to apply for an E-Visa:
- You hold a valid visa or residence permit from one of the Schengen Area member countries, including Ireland, the UK, and the US. There is no need for Gabonese and Zambian citizens to meet this condition.
- You will be traveling to Turkey with an airline that has protocols with the Turkish Ministry of Foreign Affairs. There is no need for citizens of Afghanistan, Bangladesh, India, Pakistan, and the Philippines to meet this condition.
- You get a hotel reservation and the required financial factors.
- You are a Algerian citizen and belong to thê 18-25 age group.
The information above helps you go into detail about Turkey visa free countries 2023 and some additional conditions you should meet to enter Turkey successfully without getting a Turkey visa. Hope it satisfies your informational demands. If you have any further questions or want more updated information, don’t hesitate to contact us at +1 315 715 8498 or firstname.lastname@example.org.