Turkey e-Visa for Somalian citizens
- March 01,2021
- 17 views
Turkey is getting more and more popular among travelers who are from all over the world. In the past years, the number of tourists who come to visit Turkey, especially British visitors, has kept rising. If you also wish to enjoy the beauty of this country as well as discover a new culture but are still afraid of visas, this article will share with you some tips to get a Turkey e-Visa for Somalian citizens
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs): TURKEY e-VISA FOR SOMALIAN CITIZENS
Do Somalian citizens need a visa to visit Turkey?
Yes, you do. Somalian citizens have to get an e-Visa if they want to travel or go on business in Turkey for a short time.
How can Somalian citizens apply for a Turkey e-Visa?
In order to get a Turkey e-Visa, you have to follow the three steps as following:
- The very first thing you have to do is to provide some personal information on the E-Visa application. Some answers about the name, passport number and purposes of the trip are required and you have to give the information as exactly as possible.
- If your application is refused, you should go over your information to see if there is any mistake. Do not forget to pay attention to the numbers and the spelling as you may miss a number or a letter.
- One little thing but very important is that you have to check the expiry date of your passport. Make sure that it is still valid during your trip.
- After a successful application, you have to pay the e-Visa fee. Cash is not accepted, so you can pay with a debit card, credit card or PayPal account instead.
- Your e-Visa will be sent to you within 24 hours. Do not forget to check your email frequently to get the latest notifications as well as your e-Visa.
- Once you have your e-Visa, just download it, print it out and you have to show it at the Immigration Checkpoint.
How long does it take to get my e-Visa?
You can get your e-Visa within the period of time that you choose.
What do I need to prepare?
What you need to prepare is a valid passport, an email address and a method of payment. For the means of payment, you can choose to pay with a debit card, credit card or PayPal account. Please always remember that cash is not accepted.
You must provide an accurate email address as the latest information and your e-Visa will be sent through it. If you give an incorrect one, you will miss some important notifications if there is anything wrong.
How long can I stay in Turkey with an e-Visa?
The maximum number of days that you can stay in Turkey is 90 days. Therefore, you should consider and plan your trip reasonably.
Tourists can enjoy the beauty of Turkey within 90 days when they are offered an e-Visa.
Can I apply for a new Turkey e-Visa when I am still in this country?
The answer is no. You are not allowed to do so while you are in Turkey. In case you want to stay longer, you can apply for a residence permit at the Provincial Directorate of Migration Management.
How long is the process of making a Turkey e-Visa for Somalian citizens?
The period of time needed to process your e-Visa depends on your choice. We offer three kinds of service which are shown in the following lines:
- Normal Processing: 3 business days
- Emergency Processing: 12 business hours
- Rush Processing: 4 business hours
How much is a Turkey e-Visa for Somalian citizens?
The fee depends on what kind of service you choose. There are two types of fees that you have to pay:
Government fee: $60
- Normal Processing: $59
- Emergency Processing: $79
- Rush Processing: $89
Where can I look for more information about Turkey e-Visa for Somalian citizens?
To find out more about Turkey e-Visa for British citizens, you can visit our website to get more information. Should you need any help, do not hesitate to leave a message in the box on the right side. We are always willing to support you!