Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Zimbabwe
- March 01,2021
- 32 views
If you are a tourist who desires to discover new land, Turkey is one of the best destinations that you must try. With a large number of attractive scenes and the convenience of Turkey e-Visa for Zimbabwe citizens, it is not surprising that there are more and more people coming to visit Turkey. If you are from Zimbabwe and wish to have Turkey e-Visa, you can find out more details in the following lines.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs): TURKEY e-VISA FOR CITIZENS OF ZIMBABWE
What does a Turkey e-Visa application for citizens of Zimbabwe need?
There are not many items required for a Turkey e-Visa application. However, your preparation must include these things:
- A passport: in the application form, you have to provide detailed information about your passports such as their number and expiry date. Therefore, you must own a passport before applying for an e-Visa.
- An email address: it is a tool that you use to get the latest notifications and e-Visa. Hence, make sure that you give an accurate one that you use frequently.
- A means of payment: you should prepare one among credit cards, debit cards, Mastercard, or PayPal account as a means of your payment.
How much do citizens of Zimbabwe have to pay for an e-Visa?
To own an e-Visa, you are asked to pay two kinds of fees which are for government and service. The former is set by the Turkish government, but you can choose the price for the latter.
Government fee: $30
- Normal Processing: $59
- Emergency Processing: $79
- Rush Processing: $89
How long does it take to process a Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Zimbabwe?
There are three different choices for you to select. You should pick the most appropriate one for your plan:
- Normal Processing: 3 business days
- Emergency Processing: 12 business hours
- Rush Processing: 4 business hours
Within the period of time that you choose, your e-Visa will arrive through your email. Therefore, make sure you check it frequently to get your visa.
What does the process of a Turkey e-Visa application consist of?
There are three big steps that you have to take carefully to have a successful application:
- There is an online form available on this link. You can visit it and fill in all of the information required in the box. The questions are about some details related to name, date of birth, e-mail address, passport, purposes of the trips, and phone number.
As cash is not approved, you have to own at least one of the methods below to pay for an e-Visa:
- Debit cards
- Credit cards
- PayPal accounts
- After a successful application, you have to wait for a few days to get your e-Visa. It will be sent through your e-mail, so you have to print it out to present at the checkpoint.
How long does a Turkey e Visa allow me to stay there?
An e-Visa allows you to have a 30-day trip to this nation. Your journey can be started at any time during 180 valid days.
How can I get more details about the Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Zimbabwe?
Please visit our website if you have any concerns about Turkey e-Visa. You are always welcome and we are delighted to help you with useful advice from our experts.