Turkey e-Visa for citizens of the Philippines
- February 27,2021
- 21 views
If you are a traveler who wants to discover the beauty of nature and architecture, you cannot skip Turkey. With the introduction of e-Visa, it is much easier for citizens of the Philippines to have a trip to this nation. In case you are interested but do not know what to do, this article will provide you with some useful information about Turkey e-Visa for citizens of the Philippines.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs): TURKEY e-VISA FOR CITIZENS OF THE PHILIPPINES
Do citizens of the Philippines need to get a visa to visit Turkey?
Yes, they do. Tourists who come from the Philippines are required to show their visas at the Immigration Checkpoint to get permission to enter Turkey.
What documents are asked to apply for an e-Visa?
An e-Visa application will require the following items:
- A passport: it is always necessary to have a passport if you want to travel to another country. A passport is the most important item to help you get a visa. Therefore, do not forget to check if it is still valid.
- An email address: you will need to provide an email address to get the e-Visa as it will be sent to you this way. In order not to miss any important information, make sure that you check it frequently.
- A means of payment: Any method among Mastercard, debit cards, credit cards or PayPal accounts is accepted as a way to pay for your e-Visa.
The applicants should complete all the requested documents when registering Turkey e-Visa.
How much is a Turkey e-Visa for citizens of the Philippines?
To possess a Turkey e-Visa, you have to make payment for both government and service fees. The price for each one is listed as below:
Government fee: $20
- Normal Processing: $59
- Emergency Processing: $79
- Rush Processing: $89
How long do citizens of the Philippines have to wait for a Turkey e-Visa?
Depending on the urgency of your trips, you can choose one of the following timeframes to make it convenient for you:
- Normal Processing: 3 business days
- Emergency Processing: 12 business hours
- Rush Processing: 4 business hours
What are the steps of a Turkey e-Visa application?
The process of a Turkey e-Visa application consists of three main steps as follows:
- You have to spend about 5 minutes accessing the application form to answer some questions about name, date of birth, e-mail address, passport, purposes of the trips and phone number.
- After providing all the information required, do not forget to go over your online form again to avoid rejection caused by mistakes.
- You can use debit cards, credit cards, PayPal accounts or Mastercard to pay for your e-Visa.
- After the arrival of your e-Visa, you have to download and print it out to display at the Immigration Checkpoint.
How long can citizens of the Philippines stay in Turkey with an e-Visa?
A Turkey e-Visa for citizens of the Philippines allows you to have a 30-day vacation in this land. You can start your trips at any time within 180 valid days.
Where can I get more details about Turkey e-Visa for citizens of the Philippines?
Please do not hesitate to contact us at turkey-evisagov.com and raise all of your questions in the box if you have any concerns. Our experts will support you with detailed and useful information to help you get an e-Visa in the shortest time.