Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Sri Lanka
- March 01,2021
- 18 views
Turkey is one of the best destinations with a number of astonishing landscapes and architecture. In addition, its government has recently introduced Turkey e-Visa for Sri Lanka citizens, which means that they do not have to spend lots of time applying for a sticker visa. Therefore, there are more and more visitors who want to set foot on this land. If you do not know what to do to get an e-Visa, you can find more details in the following lines.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs): TURKEY e-VISA FOR CITIZENS OF SRI LANKA
What does a Turkey e-Visa application need?
If you want to apply for a Turkey e-Visa, you should make sure to have all of the items below:
- A passport: it is the top important thing that you must have available to apply for an e-Visa. It is just a gentle reminder that you should check if your passport still works at present.
- An email address: in order to keep track of the process of your e-Visa, you have to provide an email address to get new information and the visa.
- A means of payment: Any means among credit cards, debit cards, Mastercard, and PayPal accounts are all accepted. However, cash is not considered a way of payment.
How much do citizens of Sri Lanka have to pay for an e-Visa?
There are two kinds of fees that you have to pay for an e-Visa, which are government and service. Nonetheless, you can make a choice for the latter:
Government fee: $35
- Normal Processing: $59
- Emergency Processing: $79
- Rush Processing: $89
How long does it take to make a Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Sri Lanka?
We offer three different periods of time so that you can choose the most convenient one to fit your plan:
- Normal Processing: 3 business days
- Emergency Processing: 12 business hours
- Rush Processing: 4 business hours
The applicants openly choose the appropriate timeframe to get an e-visa as their wish.
What is the process of a Turkey e-Visa application?
To apply for a Turkey e-Visa, you can take step by step the instruction below:
- This link offers you an online application form in which you have to provide detailed information about your name, date of birth, e-mail address, passport, purposes of the trips, and phone number. Do not forget to double-check so that there are no mistakes made.
After the first step, you can move on to the next one which is about making payment. There are various options for you to pick as following:
- Debit cards
- Credit cards
- PayPal accounts
- When your e-Visa arrives via your email. You can download and print it out to display at the Immigration Checkpoint.
How long does a Turkey e Visa allow me to visit this nation?
Holding a Turkey e-Visa, you will get permission to visit this country for 30 days out of its 180 valid days.
How can I get more details about Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Sri Lanka?
Please do not hesitate to contact us at this website to get more instructions about Turkey e-Visa for Sri Lanka. Our experts are always willing to give you valuable advice and tips for a good application.