Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Senegal
- June 07,2022
- 23 views
Located in Western Asia and Southeast Europe, Turkey has been famous for its unique architecture, ancient heritages, and tourist attractions over the course of centuries. With that in mind, many foreign tourists always want to set foot in this nation. Luckily, the Turkish government has opened up opportunities for citizens of Senegal to enter for the purpose of tourism and business trips by issuing Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Senegal. If you begin to get itchy feet, this article will answer all your concerns about the e-Visa application.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs): TURKEY e-VISA FOR CITIZENS of SENEGAL
What do citizens of Senegal need for a Turkey e-Visa Application Online?
If you intend to apply for Turkey e-Visa, you have to meet the following requirements:
- Passport: It is compulsory for citizens of Senegal to have a valid passport. Noticeably, the applicant's passport must make sure that the passport is still valid for 180 days.
- An email address: This is also crucial because when applicants provide the correct email address, they will be kept updated with the latest information as well as e-Visa status throughout this platform.
- A means of payment: The applicant needs to have a Mastercard, debit card, credit card, or PayPal account in order to pay the processing fee. Keep in mind that paying by cash is not acceptable in this case.
How much is a Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Senegal?
The price for A Turkey e-Visa online for citizens of Senegal is divided into two types: one for the government and the other for the service. However, there are three options for corresponding service fees:
Government fee: $40
- Normal Processing: $59
- Emergency Processing: $79
- Rush Processing: $89
How long does it take a Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Senegal to arrive?
The processing time of an e-Visa will entirely depend on your choice when registering. As usual, there are three options of time frames you can choose from them:
- Normal Processing: 3 business days
- Emergency Processing: 12 business hours
- Rush Processing: 4 business hours
What do I have to do for a Turkey e-Visa application?
There are three basic steps that you have to keep in mind in order to get Turkey e-Visa:
Step 1: The applicants have to provide all necessary information including name, date of birth, e-mail address, passport, the purpose of visit, and phone number.
Step 2: The applicants are required to pay by debit cards, credit cards, PayPal accounts, or Mastercard. You can choose one of those to make a payment.
Step 3: As you receive the result of your e-Visa, you have to print it out and present it at the Immigration Checkpoint before embarking on your journey to Turkey.
How long can I stay in Turkey with a Turkey e Visa?
With the Turkey e-Visa in hand, you can stay in Turkey for 30 days during 180 day validity period. International tourists should check validity before traveling to Turkey.
On top of that, Citizens of Senegal only apply for single entry, so they can enter the country once.
Where can I get more information about Turkey e-Visa?
If you have any concerns with Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Senegal, please contact us via the link. We are willing to give you a hand and address your problems with our efforts. Hopefully, after reading this article, you may be worry-free about how to apply for an e-Visa to Turkey.