Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Saudi Arabia
- March 01,2021
- 20 views
If you are looking for a country to go to on holiday, Turkey is a destination highly recommended for its beauty of nature and impressive architecture. Besides, the introduction of Turkey e-Visa for Saudi Arabia Citizens also makes it easier for you to have a trip to this land. You can scroll down for more details if you are interested in discovering this nation but do not know how to apply for an e-Visa.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs): TURKEY e-VISA FOR CITIZENS OF SAUDI ARABIA
Do citizens of Saudi Arabia need an e-Visa for permission to enter Turkey?
Yes, you do. Every tourist from Saudi Arabia is required to show their visa at the Immigration Checkpoint to get an allowance for their trips. Therefore, make sure you have one in your hand when setting foot in Turkey.
Can citizens of Libya apply for a Turkey e-Visa?
Yes, you can. Saudi Arabia is on the list of countries that are eligible for an e-Visa. Hence, you do not have to go to the embassy to take an interview if you want to have a short trip.
What do residents of Saudi Arabia have to prepare for a Turkey e Visa application?
There are not many things to prepare for an e-Visa application. Indeed, all you are required to have are the three following items:
- A passport: passport is an item that you must have to take the application. As there will be some questions such as passport numbers and expiry date, you are asked to own one to provide those details.
- An email address: notifications about your e-Visa will be sent through email, so you should give an email address that you use regularly to make sure there is no important information missed.
- A means of payment: you can choose any payment method among credit cards, debit cards, Mastercard, or PayPal accounts.
How much is a Turkey e Visa for citizens of Saudi Arabia?
There are two kinds of fees that are included in the charge of an e-Visa, the first one is for the government and the second one is for service. As for the service fee, we offer three prices according to the levels of urgency which are listed below:
Government fee: $60
- Normal Processing: $59
- Emergency Processing: $79
- Rush Processing: $89
How long does it take to process an e-Visa?
The timeframe needed to process your e-Visa relies on your selection. By considering how urgent your trip is, you can pick one from the following choices:
- Normal Processing: 3 business days
- Emergency Processing: 12 business hours
- Rush Processing: 4 business hours
The timeframe will be selected by the applicants depending on their trips and plans.
What should I do to apply for a Turkey e-Visa?
It is kind of simple to apply for a Turkey e-Visa as you can do it at home with three easy steps. However, you have to take them carefully:
- You can go to this site to find an online form available there. Then, you have to answer all the questions given about name, contact information, phone number, email address, passport number, etc.
- To prevent any problems caused by typo mistakes after you submit the form, you should have a check once fulfilling.
There is one thing you should know e-Visa cannot be paid with cash. Therefore, you can pick one of the as a means of payment:
- Debit cards
- Credit cards
- PayPal accounts
- After a period of time, you will receive your e-visa through email. Next, you have to download and print it out. When taking a trip to Turkey, do not forget to bring it with you and show it at the checkpoint.
How long can citizens of Saudi Arabia stay in Turkey with an e-Visa?
Residents from Saudi Arabia who hold an e-Visa are allowed to stay in Turkey for 90 days. Nonetheless, please note that you can take your trip only during the 180 days that your e-Visa is valid.
Who should I contact for more information about the Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Saudi Arabia?
Please do not hesitate to raise all of your concerns in the box on our page. We are happy to share with you helpful information and advice so that you can apply for an e-Visa successfully.