Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Palestine
- February 27,2021
- 21 views
As a country that possesses a lot of sites for tourism, it is understandable that Turkey attracts more and more visitors every year. Being on the list of eligible countries that are allowed to get a Turkey e-Visa, citizens of Palestine do not have to go to the embassy anymore. If you want to discover this beautiful land but are afraid of an e-visa, the lines below will help you out.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs): TURKEY e-VISA FOR CITIZENS OF PALESTINE
Do citizens of Palestine need to hold a visa to visit Turkey?
Yes, they do. Every visitor who is born in Palestine must have a visa with them once setting their foot in Turkey.
What do the documents of an e-Visa application consist of?
To get ready for a Turkey e-Visa application, make sure you have all of the following items:
- A passport: a passport is one of the top important things that you must have in order to apply for a visa. Your passport must be valid during the time you visit Turkey.
- An email address: you have to provide an email address that you use frequently to make sure that you are kept updated with new information.
- A means of payment: You can pick any method among Mastercard, debit cards, credit cards or PayPal accounts. Nonetheless, you cannot pay with cash as this is an online application.
How much does it cost the citizens of Niger to get a Turkey e-Visa?
To get a Turkey e-Visa, you have to pay for both government and service fees. There is one price only for the former but you have three options for the latter depending on the urgency of your trips:
Government fee: $20
- Normal Processing: $59
- Emergency Processing: $79
- Rush Processing: $89
How long do citizens of Palestine have to wait for a Turkey e-Visa?
You can make a decision for the timeframe. There are three choices that you can pick to fit your plan:
- Normal Processing: 3 business days
- Emergency Processing: 12 business hours
- Rush Processing: 4 business hours
What steps does a Turkey e-Visa application include?
There are three basic steps that you have to follow to get a Turkey e-Visa:
- You can go to this link to take the online application form. There are some questions about name, date of birth, e-mail address, passport, purposes of the trips and phone number that you have to provide the answers to.
- To make sure there is no mistake, you should go over it again carefully.
- You can make payment for your e-Visa with debit cards, credit cards, PayPal accounts, Mastercard, etc.
You have to download and print your e-Visa out after its arrival to show at the Immigration Checkpoint.
Citizens of Palestine remember to print the e-Visa out and present it at the Immigration checkpoint
How long can I stay in Turkey with an e Visa?
A Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Palestine is valid for 180 days from the date it is issued. However, your trips can last only 30 days as a maximum number.
Where can I get more details about Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Palestine?
If you want to get more details about the Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Palestine, please visit us at Turkey-Evisa gov and raise all of your concerns in the box. We will answer your questions as soon as possible to help you out and give you helpful tips to get an e-Visa successfully.