Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Nigeria
- March 01,2021
- 11 views
Being one of the hottest tourist destinations which have lots of nice landscapes, Turkey has got more and more travelers coming each year. Recently, to welcome visitors who want to have a short trip to this nation, the Turkish government has introduced Turkey e-Visa for Nigeria citizens. To get a better understanding of it, you can read the following lines for more details.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs): TURKEY e-VISA FOR CITIZENS OF NIGERIA
What do residents of Nigeria need for a Turkey e-Visa application?
The first thing you have to do before making an e-Visa application is to have these items ready:
- A passport: you must own a passport in order to provide some information about it. Questions about passport numbers and expiry dates will be given in the form, so make sure that you have a passport and it is valid.
- An email address: the application also asks for your email address to deliver your e-Visa and the latest information.
- A means of payment: you can choose any means among credit cards, debit cards, Mastercard, or PayPal accounts to pay for your e-Visa.
How much is a Turkey e Visa for citizens of Nigeria?
An e-Visa always comprises government and service fees. About the latter, there are three different prices depending on the level of urgency:
Government fee: $50
- Normal Processing: $59
- Emergency Processing: $79
- Rush Processing: $89
How long does it take to process a Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Nigeria?
By considering how rushed your trip is, you can decide the time needed to process your e-Visa:
- Normal Processing: 3 business days
- Emergency Processing: 12 business hours
- Rush Processing: 4 business hours
After a successful application, you will receive your e-Visa within the timeframe you select.
Depending on the service that applicants choose, they will receive the result on schedule.
What should I do to get a Turkey e-Visa?
For an e-Visa, you do not have to go to the consulate to submit documents and take an interview. Instead, you can save a lot of time by staying at home and taking an online application. There are three main steps in total which are clearly instructed below:
- By accessing this application guidelines, you will find out an online form that has many questions about a name, date of birth, e-mail address, passport, purposes of the trips, and phone number. Your job is to fill in all the questions and check again after fulfilling them.
There is a little difference between applying for an e-Visa and a sticker visa which is about means of payment. For an e-Visa application, you are not allowed to pay with cash. Instead, you can pick one of the following means:
- Debit cards
- Credit cards
- PayPal accounts
- According to the timeframe you choose, you will get your e-Visa via the email address you provided. When you take your trip to Turkey, do not forget to print it out and show it at the checkpoint.
How long can I stay in Turkey with an e-Visa?
By owning an e-Visa, you can take a trip that lasts for a maximum of 30 days. Please remember to start your journey within 180 days of your e-Visa being issued.
How can I get more details about the Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Nigeria?
Should you have any concerns about the Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Nigeria, you can get more details by visiting our website and raising your questions. Our experts will be there to help you get over the troubles.