Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Mali
- February 27,2021
- 28 views
Nowadays, it is not very difficult to enter Turkey for tourism or business thanks to the e-Visa. Being on the list of countries that are eligible, citizens of Mali can save a lot of time by staying at home and applying for one. If you are concerned about the process and information related to Turkey e-Visa, this article may help you with some useful details.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs): TURKEY e-VISA FOR CITIZENS OF MALI
What do citizens of Mali need for a Turkey e-Visa application?
A Turkey e-Visa application for citizens of Mali requires:
- A passport: this is a must-have item for an e-Visa application. If you hold a passport already, do not forget to check if it still works.
- An email address: is the second necessary thing that helps you to receive your e-Visa as well as new notifications.
- A means of payment: there are different ways that you can pick to pay for your e-Visa such as Mastercard, debit cards, credit cards or PayPal accounts.
How much is a Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Mali?
A Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Mali consists of two types of fees which are for government and service. However, you can make a decision about the latter which has three different prices:
Government fee: $40
- Normal Processing: $59
- Emergency Processing: $79
- Rush Processing: $89
How long does it take a Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Mali to arrive?
It depends on your choice of timeframe. We offer three different periods of time that you can choose to process your e-Visa:
- Normal Processing: 3 business days
- Emergency Processing: 12 business hours
- Rush Processing: 4 business hours
What do I have to do for a Turkey e-Visa application?
There are three important steps that you have to take care to apply for an e-Visa:
- This link provides you with an online application form in which you have to answer all the questions about name, date of birth, e-mail address, passport, purposes of the trips and phone number.
- Debit cards, credit cards, PayPal accounts, Mastercard, are all accepted as a method of payment. Therefore, you can pick the one which you have already got to pay for your e-Visa.
- When your e-Visa arrives through email, you have to print it out and show it at the Immigration Checkpoint.
The applicants remember to print the e-Visa out and show it at Immigration Checkpoint after finishing the first two steps.
How long can I stay in Turkey with a Turkey e Visa?
A Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Mali allows you to have a 30-day trip. You can begin your journey at any time during the 180 valid days.
How can I get more details about the Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Mali?
You can get more information about Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Mali by visiting us at Turkey e-Visagov.com. Should you have any questions, do not hesitate to leave a message in the box to get useful advice from our experts in the shortest time.