Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Malawi
- March 03,2021
- 27 views
Turkey is a quite special country because its territory is located in two continents of Asia - Europe and a common border with 8 other countries. To enter this nation, you need to have a visa in your hand on arrival. However, with the introduction of a Turkey e-Visa, citizens of Malawi do not have to go to the embassy anymore. The following lines are the basic requirements of a Turkish visa application that is currently supported by our website.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) about Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Malawi
What is a Turkey e-Visa?
Visa is the legal document for you to enter another country which is stamped on the passport. Just like a visa, e-Visa performs the same function and can be obtained easily by going to the internet to fill out the information that is needed.
What are the documents required to apply?
Obtaining a visa requires an amount of effort and hard work. To wipe that out, our website creates the e-Visa service so you can relieve yourself by submitting the following documents below:
- Your original passport (at least 6 months in validity after arrival to Turkey)
- A Credit / Debit card / Paypal account
- Digital Passport Scan (main page)
- A valid email address
How can Malawian apply for Turkey e-Visa?
Step 1: Apply for Visa Online
- Get started by filling out the secure online form.
- In this step, you need to fill in the application using the correct information that must be matched with your passport.
Step 2: Pay and Confirm
- Please have a check order summary to make sure all the information is correct.
- We accept most major credit or debit cards: Visa, and MasterCard. The fee includes the Service fee and the Government fee.
- After a successful payment process, please check your email for a detailed receipt and provide the required documents by replying or sending it to our email firstname.lastname@example.org as an attachment.
Step 3: Enter Destination
- After receiving a full document from you, Turkey e-Visa will be processed by the Government.
- Application status will also be updated via email so please check your email frequently.
- When you receive E-Visa, kindly print and show it at Immigration Checkpoint.
What are the prices and processing time?
The fee for the visa is due at the time the application is submitted and can be only charged if your visa is approved. Our services reserve the right to adapt the amounts of the fees at any time.
+ Government fee for an individual is 40 USD
+ Our service fee is categorized into three different types below
|Types of service||Normal||Rush||Emergency|
|Fee (per applicant)||$ 59||$ 89||$ 79|
Following the list steps above, foreign tourists can nearly get a Turkey e-Visa application
What happens after I have applied?
Immediately after you submit your e-Visa application and make the payment, you will receive a confirmation of submission of your application on the email ID provided by you while filling up your application form.
How to read e-Visa Turkey?
The Turkey e-Visa will look exactly like this. It contains all the personal information that you filled in online before. If you look closely, the validation of the e-Visa printed on the right column tells you the expiration date and the beginning date of it with the duration of stay, and the number of entries.
What is the validity of the E-Visa?
A person who travels to Turkey for the purpose of tourism or commerce can only stay in Turkey for 30 days during 180 days of visa validation.
I have more questions, what should I do?
There are still many problems that the applicants have to face and situations that they stumbled upon. We recommend you pay a visit to our website so you can have a thorough clarification with our experienced consultancy. Safe trips are always guaranteed for the passengers.