Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Lesotho
- March 03,2021
- 32 views
In the current era of globalization, when the need for traveling is increasing, especially for sightseeing purposes, tourists must follow a lengthy process that takes time. Returning and waiting for a visa to be issued is an unnecessary inconvenience. With the advanced Turkey e-Visa, Lesotho citizens can apply online anywhere as long as they have an internet connection and they can receive their visa right on their computers to print out, board the plane and cross the border.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) about Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Lesotho
I have a Lesotho passport, do I need a visa to visit Turkey?
Yes, in order to enter Turkey, you must have an e-visa to enter, because this is the legal document issued by the Turkish Government for foreigners to enter and exit their territory in the safest way.
How long can Lesotho visitors stay in Turkey with a Turkey e-Visa?
Within 180 days of an electronic visa. You can only stay up to 30 DAYS on each trip to the beautiful country of Turkey.
What are the documents required to apply?
- Your original passport: This is a very important document and your passport must be at least 6 months valid. So if you forget, please register quickly and do not forget to check the expiration time of your passport to meet our procedures.
- A Credit / Debit card / Paypal account: In order not to let you wait to withdraw money at the nearest ATM or bank, we accept payment methods via Credit card or Debit card for fast transactions. If you do not have 1 of the above 2 cards, you can pay through your Paypal account to make this transaction.
- Digital Passport Scan (main page)
- A valid email address: When you have successfully applied for a Turkish e-visa, we will send you the E-visa photo file. Besides, when you give us your email, we will give you tips for other procedures when you travel or do business abroad, these tips are COMPLETELY FREE.
What are the processing kinds and prices?
For fast and convenient visa procedures, we always provide extremely convenient solutions that fit your budget without having to think too much. We would like to summarize the costs that customers are interested in as follows:
- Government fee: 60 USD per person
- For the service fee we can give you the following 3 options depending on your urgency:
+ Normal service: 50 USD - with this fee you will have to take 3 business days for your application to be processed.
+ Rush service: 89 USD - with this fee only takes 4 hours to process. This is the fastest service among existential ones.
+ Emergency service: 79 USD - This service will be faster than the first one and only takes 12 hours to process the application.
How can I apply for the Turkey Tourist e-Visa?
🔺 Step 1: Apply for Visa Online
➔ First there will be columns for you to enter your personal information. Please recheck these to avoid misinformation or false information
➔ You need to fill in your date of arrival for Turkey so that we can process your information in no time before the deadline.
🔺 Step 2: Apply for Visa Online
➔ We accept most major credit or debit cards: Visa, MasterCard. The fee includes the Service fee and the Government fee.
➔ After a successful payment process, please check your email for a detailed receipt and Turkey visa requirements by replying or sending to our email firstname.lastname@example.org as an attachment.
🔺 Step 3: Enter Destination
➔ After receiving full documents from you as Turkey visa requirements, e-Visa will be processed by the Government.
➔ Application status will also be updated via email so please check your email frequently.
➔ When you receive an e-Visa, kindly print and show it at Immigration Checkpoint.
How can I apply for my family or friends?
You are able to apply for family or friends on their behalf of them. With a friendly interface and it’s easy for the user, you just have to follow these steps for online application:
- Fill out the secure application form online.
- Make confirmation and supply the extra document requirements.
- Receive a Turkish e-Visa by email and send it to your family or friends.
What can I do if I make a mistake in my application?
If the applicants find out that there is an error, they should urgently contact our call center via chat box, hotline or email email@example.com to correct it in time.
My Turkish e-Visa almost expires. What should I do?
There are 2 situations that will happen if your e-Visa expires: In Turkey and not in Turkey.
- As for the person who has his/her e-Visa expire in the territory of Turkey: If you want to stay in Turkey until after the date indicated on your visa, you need to report to the local police, Provincial Directorate of Migration Management. Here, it is possible to arrange for an extension or a (permanent) residence permit.
- As for the person who has his/her e-Visa expire outside Turkey: If you are outside of Turkey at the moment your visa expires, you can always apply for a new one. This can be done on this website through the online application form. The visa for Turkey is valid for 180 days. You don’t need to wait until these 180 days have expired. You can file for an unlimited number of visas for Turkey each year.
I have more unresolved questions, where can I find more information?
To be timely supported, you can chat with our Support Experts via the chatbox on the right side of the homepage or you can find more information and questions here.