Turkey e-Visa for Indian citizens
- March 01,2021
- 27 views
Lately, there have been more and more tourists who are attracted by the beauty of nature in Turkey. In addition, with the convenience of e-Visa, it is getting easier for residents of some countries including India to enter this nation for business and tourism. If you are planning a trip to this land but are confused about how to get a Turkey e-Visa for Indian citizens, the lines below may help Indian citizens out.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs): TURKEY e-VISA FOR CITIZENS OF INDIA
What do citizens of India need to apply for a Turkey e-Visa?
Your application cannot proceed without one of the following items. Therefore, do not forget to prepare them carefully.
- A passport: As the online form will ask you to provide some details about your passport such as passport numbers, expiry date, or issue date, you must have one to answer those questions.
- An email address: it is a necessary thing that you have to fill in the form to get new notifications and your e-Visa.
- A means of payment: credit cards, debit cards, Mastercard, or PayPal accounts are accepted as a means of payment. Therefore, make sure you have at least one of those means.
How much is a Turkey e-Visa for citizens of India?
The price of an e-Visa can be changed according to your option for the service fee. Besides, you also have to pay for the government charge.
Government fee: $43
- Normal Processing: $59
- Emergency Processing: $79
- Rush Processing: $89
How long does it take to process a Turkey e-Visa for citizens of India?
You can make a decision for the timeframe. We offer three choices so that you can pick the most suitable one:
- Normal Processing: 3 business days
- Emergency Processing: 12 business hours
- Rush Processing: 4 business hours
After a successful application, your e-Visa will be delivered through an email within the period of time you select.
What should I do to get a Turkey e-Visa?
The steps for applying for an e-Visa are very simple. You can follow Turkey e-Visa requirements and these three steps to get an e-Visa:
- By clicking this link, you will be directed to an online form whose questions about name, date of birth, e-mail address, passport, purposes of the trips, and phone number. Then, you have to fill in all the blanks carefully to avoid typo mistakes.
When taking an e-Visa application, you are allowed to make payment for it only with one of the following means:
- Debit cards
- Credit cards
- PayPal accounts
- After a period of time, you will receive your e-Visa via the email that you filled in the form. Remember to check it frequently to get new notifications.
How long can I stay in Turkey with an e-Visa?
An e-Visa permits you to stay in Turkey for 30 days. As the e-Visa is valid for 180 days, you can come to this country at any point within that time frame.
How can I get more details about Turkey e-Visa for citizens of India?
Should you have any difficulties in applying for a Turkey e-Visa, you can leave all of your problems on our website. Our experts will be there to answer all the questions to help you apply successfully.