Turkey e-Visa for Indian citizens
- March 01,2021
- 73 views
Lately, there have been more and more tourists who are attracted by the beauty of nature in Turkey. In addition, with the convenience of e-Visa, it is getting easier for residents of some countries including India to enter this nation for business and tourism. If you are planning a trip to this land but are confused about how to get a Turkey e-Visa for Indian citizens, the lines below may help Indian citizens out.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs): TURKEY e-VISA FOR CITIZENS OF INDIA
What do citizens of India need to apply for a Turkey e-Visa?
Your application cannot proceed without one of the following items. Therefore, do not forget to prepare them carefully.
- A passport: As the online form will ask you to provide some details about your passport such as passport numbers, expiry date, or issue date, you must have one to answer those questions.
- An email address: it is a necessary thing that you have to fill in the form to get new notifications and your e-Visa.
- A means of payment: credit cards, debit cards, Mastercard, or PayPal accounts are accepted as a means of payment. Therefore, make sure you have at least one of those means.
How much is a Turkey e-Visa for citizens of India?
The price of an e-Visa can be changed according to your option for the service fee. Besides, you also have to pay for the government charge.
Government fee: $43
- Normal Processing: $59
- Emergency Processing: $79
- Rush Processing: $89
How long does it take to process a Turkey e-Visa for citizens of India?
You can make a decision for the timeframe. We offer three choices so that you can pick the most suitable one:
- Normal Processing: 3 business days
- Emergency Processing: 12 business hours
- Rush Processing: 4 business hours
After a successful application, your e-Visa will be delivered through an email within the period of time you select.
The applicants feel free to choose the suitable timeframe and receive the result on schedule.
What should I do to get a Turkey e-Visa?
The steps for applying for an e-Visa are very simple. You can follow Turkey e-Visa requirements and these three steps to get an e-Visa:
- By clicking the following link, you will be directed to an online application form whose questions about name, date of birth, e-mail address, passport, purposes of the trips, and phone number. Then, you have to fill in all the blanks carefully to avoid typo mistakes.
When taking an e-Visa application, you are allowed to make payment for it only with one of the following means:
- Debit cards
- Credit cards
- PayPal accounts
- After a period of time, you will receive your e-Visa via the email that you filled in the form. Remember to check it frequently to get new notifications.
The applicants print the e-Visa out and present it at the immigration checkpoint before embarking on their journey
How long can I stay in Turkey with an e-Visa?
An e-Visa permits you to stay in Turkey for 30 days. As the e-Visa is valid for 180 days, you can come to this country at any point within that time frame.
How can I get more details about Turkey e-Visa for citizens of India?
Should you have any difficulties in applying for a Turkey e-Visa, you can leave all of your problems on our website. Our experts will be there to answer all the questions to help you apply successfully.