Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Greek Cypriot Administration of Southern Cyprus
- February 27,2021
- 15 views
With the help of e-Visa, there are more and more travelers visiting Turkey to enjoy the beauty of this country. Being one of the eligible nations, citizens of Greek Cypriot Administration of Southern Cyprus now can stay at home and apply for one, which is much more convenient than applying for a sticker visa. If you have no idea about it, let’s scroll down for more details about Turkey e-Visa!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs): TURKEY e-VISA FOR CITIZENS OF GREEK CYPRIOT ADMINISTRATION OF SOUTHERN CYPRUS
What items are needed to apply for a Turkey e-Visa?
A Turkey e-Visa application requires three following items:
- A passport: it is always necessary to have a passport with you, especially for a Turkey e-Visa application. Make sure that your passport is still valid during your stay in this nation.
- An email address: your e-Visa will be sent via an email. Therefore, you should create an email address or provide an available one to get the latest notifications.
- A means of payment: There are multiple choices for you to make payment for your e-Visa such as Mastercard, debit cards, credit cards or PayPal accounts. However, you cannot use cash.
What is the price for a Turkey e-Visa?
The price for a Turkey e-Visa comprises a government fee and a service fee. For the latter, you can choose the most suitable one which is convenient for your trip.
Government fee: $40
- Normal Processing: $59
- Emergency Processing: $79
- Rush Processing: $89
How long does it take to process a Turkey e-Visa?
It depends on the timeframe that you choose. Our service offers three options so that you can select:
- Normal Processing: 3 business days
- Emergency Processing: 12 business hours
- Rush Processing: 4 business hours
What are the steps for a Turkey e-Visa application?
There are three main steps in the process which are guided clearly below:
- You can access the online form and fill in all the information required such as name, e-mail address, passport, purposes of the trips and phone number in the form. To make sure that every detail is accurate, do not forget to check it again.
- Your e-Visa can be paid with debit cards, credit cards, PayPal accounts, Mastercard, etc.
- When your e-Visa arrives in your email, you can print it out to show at the Immigration Checkpoint.
How long can I stay in Turkey with a Turkey e Visa?
If you hold a Turkey e-Visa, you can stay in this country for 30 days. Your e-Visa is valid for 180 days, so you can take a trip at any point within that period.
Where can I contact for more information about Turkey e-Visa?
Our experts will give you some useful advice when you leave a message on our page to raise all of your questions. We always welcome and support you as much as we can.