Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Ethiopia
- February 27,2021
- 15 views
With a lot of famous sites for travelers to visit, selfies and take photos, Turkey has been a hot destination that you must try for your holidays. Thanks to the help of e-Visa, it is not as difficult as it used to be to set foot on this land. If you are an Ethiopian who wants to enter Turkey for business or tourism, you can look for help in the lines below about Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Ethiopia.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs): TURKEY e-VISA FOR CITIZENS OF ETHIOPIA
Do I need a visa to enter Turkey if I hold an Ethiopian passport?
Yes, you do. Every Ethiopian passport holder is asked to have a visa to visit Turkey. Make sure that your passport is valid during the time of your trips on this land.
How many steps are there for an e-Visa application?
The process includes three simple steps that you can follow to get an e-Visa:
- It is the very first step to beginning your application. You can access this link to provide some information related to name, e-mail address, passport, purposes of the trips and phone number.
- After fulfilling the form, you should have a close look back at what you have typed to avoid any mistakes.
- You can choose one of these means to pay for your e-Visa: debit cards, credit cards, PayPal accounts, and Mastercard. However, cash will not be approved as it is an online application.
- The last step in this process is to download your e-Visa after its arrival in your email. Then, you have to print it out and bring it to the Immigration Checkpoint.
What items are necessary for an e-Visa application?
To get ready for an e-Visa application, you must be well-prepared with the following items:
- A passport: You should apply for a passport if you have not got one. If you have a passport already, make sure it still works during your trip.
- An email address: this will help you to keep track of your e-Visa. Therefore, do not forget to check it frequently to be updated with new information.
- A means of payment: Mastercard, debit cards, credit cards or PayPal accounts are all accepted as a means of payment. You can choose any of those methods to pay for your e-Visa.
Ethiopian citizens must be well-prepared for the essential items beforehand
What is the duration of a Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Ethiopia?
Your e-Visa is valid for 180 days from the date it is issued. However, your stay cannot exceed 30 days. Therefore, you should plan your trips carefully to have the best experience.
How many options are there for the timeframe?
As for the timeframes, we offer three options so that you can choose the one which is suitable for you:
- Normal Processing: 3 business days
- Emergency Processing: 12 business hours
- Rush Processing: 4 business hours
How much does a Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Ethiopia cost?
The cost for a Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Ethiopia includes two fees as follows:
Government fee: $40
- Normal Processing: $59
- Emergency Processing: $79
- Rush Processing: $89
Where can I ask for more information about the Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Ethiopia?
To get more details about the Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Ethiopia, do not hesitate to visit us at turkey-evisagov.com to get the best advice from our experts. We will be there to help you as soon as possible.