Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Egypt
- February 27,2021
- 16 views
Possessing a number of wonderful landscapes and architecture, Turkey has attracted lots of tourists from around the world to visit it. Recently, to make it easier for travelers, the Turkey government has proclaimed the list of countries that are eligible for a Turkey e-Visa. If you are an Egypt citizen, this article will provide you with some helpful details.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs): TURKEY VISA FOR CITIZENS OF EGYPT
Do citizens of Egypt need a visa to visit Turkey?
Yes, you do. Once you are going to discover this land, you have to hold a valid passport in your hand to get permission.
How long does it take to process a Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Egypt?
It usually takes from hours to several days to get a Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Egypt. You can make a choice to fit your plan:
- Normal Processing: 3 business days
- Emergency Processing: 12 business hours
- Rush Processing: 4 business hours
How much money does a Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Egypt cost?
A Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Egypt consists of government and service fees as below. For the service, you have three options to choose the most suitable one:
Government fee: $30
- Normal Processing: $59
- Emergency Processing: $79
- Rush Processing: $89
How many steps are there in the process of applying for an e-Visa?
Basically, there are three steps that you can follow to get an e-Visa successfully:
- This site provides you with an online form in which you have to answer some details about personal information. The answers include name, contact information, phone number, email address, passport number, etc. Make sure that your information is accurate to avoid rejection.
- You can choose any means of payment among debit cards, credit cards, PayPal accounts, Mastercard to pay for your e-Visa.
- When your e-Visa arrives, you have to download, print it out and display it at the Immigration Checkpoint.
Applicants from Egypt only need to complete the three basic stages to get the e-Visa Turkey.
What do I need to prepare before taking an e-Visa application?
There are three main items you need to have before taking the application:
- A passport: You will need a valid passport to apply for a Turkey e-Visa.
- An email address: in order to be kept updated with the latest information, you have to provide an email address which you use frequently to make sure that there is no important notification is missed.
- A means of payment: You can pay for an e-Visa with Mastercard, debit cards, credit cards or PayPal accounts but not cash.
How long are citizens of Egypt allowed to stay in Turkey with an e-Visa?
Possessing an e-Visa, you can stay in Turkey for a maximum of 30 days. You can start your trip at any time within 180 days since your e-Visa is activated.
Who should I contact for more information about the Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Egypt?
To have a better understanding of Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Egypt, please visit Turkey e-Visagov.com and raise all of your questions in the box on the right side. We always welcome and support you at any time.