Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Dominica
- February 26,2021
- 15 views
If you are a citizen of Dominica who is going to go on business or holiday in Turkey, you do not need to go to the embassy for a visa anymore. Instead, you can stay at home and apply for an e-Visa with some simple steps. In case you have no idea about it, you can find out more details about Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Dominica in the following outlines below.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs): TURKEY VISA FOR CITIZENS OF DOMINICA
Do I need a visa to visit Turkey if I am a Dominican citizen?
Yes, you do. Every tourist who wants to enter Turkey is required to have a visa. Therefore, to make sure that everything is ready, you should apply for one at least a week before your trip.
How long does it take for an e-Visa to be processed?
The period of time needed to make an e-Visa relies on your choice. Depending on how rushed you are, you can select any of the following:
- Normal Processing: 3 business days
- Emergency Processing: 12 business hours
- Rush Processing: 4 business hours
The result of the Turkey e-visa will be announced according to the applicants' choice when registering.
What do I need to get a Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Dominica?
There are three basic items that you need to prepare for a Turkey e-Visa application, which are a passport, an email address and a means of payment.
- A passport: is always needed to apply for a visa. Your passport must be valid at the moment you set foot in Turkey as well as during your stay.
- An email address: you will have to provide an email address to get new information and receive your e-Visa. You should give the one that you use frequently to make sure that no notification is missed.
- A means of payment: You can pay for an e-Visa with Mastercard, debit card, credit card or PayPal account. Nonetheless, you cannot choose cash as a means of payment.
How much do I have to pay for an e-Visa?
A Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Dominica includes government fees and services fees. There is only one price for the former which is $40. However, you have three options for the latter as follows:
- Normal Processing: $59
- Emergency Processing: $79
- Rush Processing: $89
What are the steps to get a Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Dominica?
There are three main steps in total to get a Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Dominica:
- You can fill in the form available on this site to provide details about personal information. Your name, e-mail address, passport and phone number are important information, so do not forget to go over them carefully to avoid mistakes.
- You can choose any among debit cards, credit cards, PayPal accounts, Mastercard as a means of payment. However, cash is not considered as a method.
- You will receive your e-Visa via email in a short time. Then, you have to print it out and show it at the Immigration Checkpoint.
How long can I stay in Turkey with an e-Visa?
Holding an e-Visa in your hand, you are able to have a 90-day trip to Turkey. Your journey can begin at any point during 180 days from the date your e-Visa is issued.
How can I get more information about Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Dominica?
If you have any concerns about the Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Dominica, do not hesitate to visit Turkey e-Visagov.com to get the answers. Our experts will give you some useful advice in order to help you get through your problems.