Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Côte d’Ivoire
- March 03,2021
- 18 views
Turkey is a brilliant destination located between Asia and Europe, with outstanding ancient monuments and impressive natural scenery. Vibrant culture, famous cuisine, rich history, splendid vistas from the sunny and windy Mediterranean region to majestic mountains and arid steppes are typical of this country. Down here are some concerns that Ivorians can notice before applying for a Turkey e-Visa for Côte d'Ivoire citizens. Let's scroll down for the details!
FAQ (Frequently Asked Question) about Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Côte d'Ivoire
What is a Turkey e-Visa?
Visa is the legal document for you to enter another country which is stamped on the passport. Just like a visa, e-Visa performs the same function and can be obtained easily by going to the internet to fill out the information that is needed.
I want to apply for e-Visa but are there any prior documents required?
Yes, to clarify the information of the applicant we necessarily require visa documents and eligibility criteria.
Scanned Bio Page of the Passport
- Format: PDF – JPEG – PNG
- Show clearly full biographical data including photo, personal information, ICAO lines (full name, passport number, nationality, place of birth, expiration date, …)
- A passport has at least 6 months of validity from the day of arrival and also has plenty of blank pages for visa stamps before you leave.
- Ivorian citizens who have valid visas or residence permits from Schengen, US, UK and Ireland will be eligible for Turkish e-Visa. For more information, you can refer to our following article.
- After finishing the Required Documents mentioned as above, please send us via our email.
How do I apply for a Turkey e-Visa online?
Step 1: Apply for Visa Online
- Get started by filling out the secure online form.
- In this step, you need to fill in the application using the correct information that must be matched with your passport.
Step 2: Pay and Confirm
- Please have a check order summary to make sure all the information is correct.
- We accept most major credit or debit cards: Visa, MasterCard. The fee includes the Service fee and the Government fee.
- After a successful payment process, please check your email for a detailed receipt and provide the required documents by replying or sending them to our email email@example.com as an attachment.
Step 3: Enter Destination
- After receiving a full document from you, Turkey e-Visa will be processed by the Government.
- Application status will also be updated via email so please check your email frequently.
- When you receive E-Visa, kindly print and show it at Immigration Checkpoint.
Completing the three steps above, the applicants can feel secure to get Turkey e-Visa punctually.
The price of visa services to travel is always a concern for many people. So in order for you to determine the exact price to prepare for the trip, we would like to introduce Government Fee and Service Fee.
+ Government fee for an individual is 60 USD
+ Our service fee is categorized into three different types below
|Types of service||Normal||Rush||Emergency|
|Fee (per applicant)||$ 59||$ 89||$ 79|
What is the validity of the E-Visa?
A person who travels to Turkey for the purpose of tourism or commerce can only stay in Turkey for 30 days during 180 days of visa validation.
I have more questions, what should I do?
There are still many problems that the applicants have to face and situations that they stumbled upon. We recommend you pay a visit to our website so you can have a thorough clarification with our experienced consultancy. Safe trips are always guaranteed for the passengers.