Turkey e-Visa for Chinese citizens
- March 01,2021
- 22 views
Traveling to a place which has lots of nice landscapes is the wish of everyone to get free from the busy life. If you want to enjoy your holidays on the beaches with amazing sceneries around, have a close look and touch renowned historical buildings, Turkey is an ideal destination that you are looking for. Thanks to the release of the Turkey e-Visa for Chinese citizens, it is getting more convenient for you to enter this country. If you want to know more about it, you can read the information below.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs): Turkey e-Visa for Chinese citizens
What are the benefits of a Turkey e-Visa?
Applying for an e-Visa gives you lots of benefits that a sticker visa does not have such as:
- You do not have to prepare too many documents.
- The time needed to process an e-Visa is shortened.
- You do not have to take an interview at the consulate.
- The steps are much simpler.
What are the items for a Turkey e-Visa application?
An e-Visa application does not ask for lots of documents. However, these are the basic items that you must have:
- A passport: it is the top important thing that is indispensable for an e-Visa application. Make sure that your one is still valid at the moment you provide its details in the online application form.
- An email address: an email will help you to get your e-Visa as well as information about it. Hence, please give the one that you use every day so as not to miss any notifications.
- A means of payment: you can pay for your e-Visa with credit cards, debit cards, Mastercard, or PayPal accounts. Amongst, you should have at least one to make the payment.
How much do Chinese tourists have to pay for an e-Visa?
The fee for an e-Visa is decided by the Turkish government. However, you have to pay the service fee also. There are three different selections for you to pick from as follows:
Government fee: $60
- Normal Processing: $59
- Emergency Processing: $79
- Rush Processing: $89
How many days does an e-Visa need to be processed?
We offer three choices to make it flexible for you. Therefore, please consider carefully before making a decision to get your e-Visa at the right time.
- Normal Processing: 3 business days
- Emergency Processing: 12 business hours
- Rush Processing: 4 business hours
How many steps are there in a Turkey e-Visa application?
The process of an e-Visa application consists of these main steps:
- The first thing you have to do is to visit this site and answer all the questions given regarding name, contact information, phone number, email address, passport number, etc.
- There may be some mistakes while you are typing. Thus, kindly have a look at what you have just provided to make sure every detail is accurate.
You can choose any means of payment among the following. Nevertheless, you cannot pay with cash as this is an online application:
- Debit cards
- Credit cards
- PayPal accounts
- Your e-Visa will turn up through email two or three days after the successful application. However, it may come earlier depending on the time frame you want.
- To get permission to enter Turkey, you have to download, print it out and display it at the checkpoint.
After submitting the application form successfully, the applicant should check the notifications via emails to receive the result.
How many days can citizens of China visit Turkey with an e-Visa?
Your e-Visa is valid for six months. Nonetheless, you are allowed to stay there for only 30 days. Hence, you should organize your trips reasonably to get the greatest experience.
Where can I get more information about Turkey e-Visa for citizens of China?
Should you need further information about Turkey e-Visa for citizens of China, please let us know by accessing turkey-evisagov.com and leaving your questions in the box. All of your concerns will be responded to in the shortest time by our visa experts.