Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Central African Republic
- June 09,2022
- 22 views
In recent years, the tourism industry has been significantly developing its wonderful sceneries and architecture. If you are a citizen of the Central African Republic and you intend to go traveling to Turkey, you can seize the opportunity to apply for Turkey e-Visa for citizens of the Central African Republic issued by the Turkish government. If you are still unclear enough about this, this article will be greatly helpful to you.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs): TURKEY e-VISA FOR CITIZENS OF CENTRAL AFRICAN REPUBLIC
What do citizens of the Central African Republic need to take a Turkey e-Visa application?
If you plan to take an e-Visa application, the first thing you need to do is to prepare all the required documents below:
- A passport: a passport is a crucial thing for a visa application. It is because the online form asks you to provide information about your passport regarding the expiry date and number.
- An email address: All the latest notifications and processing information of your e-Visa will be sent via your email, so do not forget to check it frequently.
- A means of payment: there are many options for you to pay for your e-Visa such as credit cards, debit cards, Mastercard, or PayPal accounts.
How much is a Turkey e-Visa for citizens of the Central African Republic?
The cost of your Turkey e-Visa will depend on the processing option you select when finishing your application.
The total fee will be divided into two types: government fee and service fee. As for the service fee, you are allowed to choose one of the three options as follows:
Government fee: $60
- Normal Processing: $59
- Emergency Processing: $79
- Rush Processing: $89
How many days does it take to make an e-Visa?
The applicants can consider how urgent your trip is, you can pick one of the following options below:
- Normal Processing: 3 business days
- Emergency Processing: 12 business hours
- Rush Processing: 4 business hours
Therefore, according to your choice of processing times, your e-Visa will be transferred to you via email on a schedule.
What should I do to get a Turkey e-Visa?
Conveniently, you do not go to the embassy on-site anymore as all you can do is available on the Internet. It may take you 15-20 minutes to complete the online form.
- The necessary thing you need to do is to fill up the enclosed form below including your full name, e-mail address, and phone number. To avoid lateness and mistakes, you should double-check all the information before applying.
In this step, you will continue to make a payment. Keep in mind that paying by cash is not acceptable in this case, instead, you can choose one means of payment as follows:
- Debit cards
- Credit cards
- PayPal accounts
Once your e-Visa is sent to your email, you have to download and print it out. Then, you should present the printing of your e-Visa to the guard at Immigration Checkpoint asking for permission before hitting the road.
How long can I stay in Turkey with an e-Visa?
With an e-Visa in hand, you can stay in this nation for 30 days. Your trip can start at any time as long as your passport is valid. Please, remember that this document only offers a single entry.
How can I find more information about the Turkey e-Visa for citizens of the Central African Republic?
If you face any difficulties or have any questions so far, please do not hesitate to let us on this website. We will actively respond to address all your problems as soon as possible. Hopefully, with the introduction of the Turkey e-Visa for citizens of the Central African Republic, you will manage to apply for entry.