Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Cape Verde
- March 01,2021
- 21 views
In the past few years, Turkey has become a favorite destination with lots of awesome sceneries and remarkable historical construction. Besides, to attract more for Cape Verde citizens to come to visit this country, its government has released Turkey e-Visa with lots of benefits in comparison to the sticker one. To have a better understanding of it, you can scroll down for more details.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs): TURKEY e-VISA FOR CITIZENS OF CAPE VERDE
Is it compulsory to apply for an e-Visa?
It is not mandatory to apply for an e-Visa. If you like to own a sticker one, you can take your trip with it. However, if you are going to come to Turkey for business or tourism for a short period, it is much more convenient to take an e-Visa for the following reasons:
- You do not have to prepare as many documents for Visa requirements as you do for a sticker visa application.
- It takes only a short time to apply and process an e-Visa.
- You do not have to take an interview at the embassy.
What documents are needed to take a Turkey e-Visa application?
Before taking an e-Visa application, you have to prepare these items carefully:
- A passport: you cannot apply for a visa without a passport. The online form will ask you to provide some details about it such as numbers and expiry date. Therefore, you must have one as it is the top important item.
- An email address: you also have to supply the application with an email address so as to receive new notifications and your e-Visa.
- A means of payment: you can pay for your e-Visa with credit cards, debit cards, Mastercard, or PayPal accounts. This is just a little note that you cannot pay with cash.
How much do visitors from Cape Verde have to pay for an e-Visa?
To own a Turkey e-Visa, you have to pay for the government and service fees. The price for the former is regulated by the government of Turkey, but you can make a decision for the latter which decides how much you have to pay in total.
Government fee: $60
- Normal Processing: $59
- Emergency Processing: $79
- Rush Processing: $89
How long does it take an e-Visa to be processed?
Your e-Visa may need a few days to be done. If you have an unexpected trip which you cannot wait for three or more days, you can pick one of the options below:
- Normal Processing: 3 business days
- Emergency Processing: 12 business hours
- Rush Processing: 4 business hours
How many steps does a Turkey e Visa application include?
It is not too complex to apply for a Turkey e-Visa. All you have to do is to follow the three steps as follows:
- It takes you only about 5 minutes to fill in the online form on this site. There are some questions about name, contact information, phone number, email address, and passport number that you need to give answers to.
- Once fulfilled, remember to go over it again to see if there is any mistake.
As for the means of payment, you can choose one of the following with you have available:
- Debit cards
- Credit cards
- PayPal accounts
- When your e-Visa is done, it will be sent to you via email. After that, you can print it out and display it at the checkpoint for permission.
How many days can citizens of Cape Verde stay in Turkey with an e-Visa?
The duration of your trip cannot exceed 30 days. As the e-Visa is valid for six months, you can enter this nation at any point within that period.
Where can I get more information?
If there is anything confusing during the application, you can ask for advice on the Turkey e-Visa website. All of your concerns will be answered by our experts who have lots of experience in this field.