Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Canada
- March 01,2021
- 44 views
If you are looking for a site to go on holiday, Turkey would be a good idea with its impressive scenery and historical buildings. Nowadays, it is not so difficult to enter this country thanks to the release of the Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Canada as the process is getting much simpler. In case you want to apply for one but have no idea about it, the following information may help you.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs): TURKEY e-VISA FOR CITIZENS OF CANADA
Do citizens of Canada need a visa to have a trip to Turkey?
Turkey's government requires visas from citizens of Canada for tourism, studying and business purposes. Therefore, to get permission for your trip, you have to hold one in your hand.
What do residents of Canada have to prepare for a Turkey e-Visa application?
There are three main items that you have to prepare carefully in order to have a successful application:
- A passport: the top important thing you are required to have is a passport. To be well-prepared for it, you should check to see if your passport is still valid at the time you make the application.
- An email address: it is a way for you to get the latest information as well as your e-Visa. Do not forget to check your email regularly to keep track of your e-Visa process.
- A means of payment: Mastercard, debit cards, credit cards, or PayPal accounts are accepted. Therefore, you can choose the one which you have available.
How much is a Turkey e Visa for citizens of Canada?
You have to pay both government and service fees to get an e-Visa. As for the latter, you have three options to choose from:
Government fee: $60
- Normal Processing: $59
- Emergency Processing: $79
- Rush Processing: $89
How long does it take to process an e-Visa?
The time needed to process an e-Visa depends on your selection. We offer three different periods so that you can pick the most appropriate one:
- Normal Processing: 3 business days
- Emergency Processing: 12 business hours
- Rush Processing: 4 business hours
What do I have to do to apply for a Turkey e Visa?
There are three big steps that you have to take for a successful Turkey e-Visa application form. In particular, they are clearly shown as following:
- You have to spend about 5 minutes filling in some personal information about your name, date of birth, email address, passport, purposes of the trips, and phone number on this link.
- After providing all the details required, you should go over the form again to make sure everything is accurate.
We highly recommend you pay your e-Visa with the following methods:
- Debit cards
- Credit cards
- PayPal accounts
- When your e-Visa is delivered via email, do not forget to download, print it out and display it at the Immigration Checkpoint to get permission to enter Turkey.
How long can citizens of Canada stay in Turkey with an e-Visa?
Holding an e-Visa with you, you can stay in Turkey for 90 days for tourism or business purposes. Your trip can begin at any time within 180 days since your e-Visa is valid.
With an e-Visa in hand, tourists are allowed to stay in Turkey within 90 days.
Where can I find more details about Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Canada?
If you are confused about Turkey e-Visa for Canadian citizens, please contact us at Turkey e-Visa by leaving your concerns in the box. Our experts always welcome and support you with helpful tips to give you a better understanding of the e-Visa.