A Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Cambodia
- March 01,2021
- 26 views
Nowadays, thanks to the introduction of e-Visa, it is not so difficult for visitors to enter Turkey for tourism and business. Being one of the eligible countries on the list, The citizens from Cambodia can apply for a Turkey e-Visa at the moment. If you have trouble during the application, the following information may help you out.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs): TURKEY e-VISA FOR CITIZENS OF CAMBODIA
What does a Turkey e-Visa application for citizens of Cambodia require?
A Turkey e-Visa application for citizens of Cambodia requires three main items:
- A passport: you will need a passport to fill in its number and expiry date in the online application form.
- An email address: you also have to provide an email address in order to receive new notices and e-Visa. You should give the one that you use frequently to make sure no important information is missed.
- A means of payment: you are required to have one credit card, debit card, Mastercard, or PayPal account to pay for your e-Visa.
How much do citizens of Cambodia have to pay for an e-Visa?
An e-Visa asks you to pay two kinds of fees which are for government and service. For the former, it is set by the Turkish government and there is only one price. However, you can pick one of the three choices for the latter:
Government fee: $40
- Normal Processing: $59
- Emergency Processing: $79
- Rush Processing: $89
How long does it take to process a Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Cambodia?
There are three different timeframes for you to make a choice. You can select the one which fits your plan:
- Normal Processing: 3 business days
- Emergency Processing: 12 business hours
- Rush Processing: 4 business hours
Within the time that you choose, your e-Visa will arrive through your email. Therefore, make sure you check it frequently to get your visa.
What does the process of a Turkey e-Visa application include?
The process of a Turkey e-Visa application includes three steps as shown following:
- This link contains an online form in which you have to provide some details about name, date of birth, e-mail address, passport, purposes of the trips, and phone number.
- Make sure that all of the information is accurate to avoid rejection.
Cash is not permitted as this is an online application. Hence, you have to pick one of the methods below to pay for an e-Visa:
- Debit cards
- Credit cards
- PayPal accounts
- A few days after your application, you will get your e-Visa through an email address. Then, you have to print it out and show it at the checkpoint when you start your trip to Turkey.
How long does a Turkey e Visa allow me to stay there?
An e-Visa permits you to have a 30-day journey out of its 180 valid days.
How can I get more details about Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Cambodia?
Please visit our website if you still have difficulties applying for a Turkey e-Visa. We are delighted to receive all of your concerns and give you useful advice to help you get over the problems.