Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Burundi
- March 01,2021
- 25 views
In recent years, Turkey has been one of the most favorite destinations for tourism. In addition, the benefits of an e-Visa also help to increase the number of visitors turning in this country each year. Being on the list of eligible nations for a Turkey e-Visa, citizens of Burundi do not have to apply for a sticker at the embassy anymore. If you want to get one for a short trip to Turkey, the information below will help you out!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs): TURKEY e-VISA FOR CITIZENS OF BURUNDI
What do residents of Burundi have to prepare for a Turkey e Visa application?
An e-Visa application does not require lots of documents as you do not have to go to the consulate and take an interview. All the items needed are listed below:
- A passport: it is always necessary to have a passport if you want to take an e-Visa application. The online form will require you to provide your passport number, expiry date and other related details. Therefore, if you do not have one, you should apply for it immediately.
- An email address: after submitting the application, you will get new information about your e-Visa via email. Hence, make sure that the one you provide is accurate and used frequently.
- A means of payment: there are many choices for you to pay your e-Visa such as credit cards, debit cards, Mastercard, or PayPal accounts.
How much is a Turkey e Visa for citizens of Burundi?
The fee for an e-Visa consists of two parts. The first one is for the government which has only one price. The other is for service which you can select from the following:
Government fee: $60
- Normal Processing: $59
- Emergency Processing: $79
- Rush Processing: $89
How long does it take to process an e-Visa?
Normally, your e-Visa will arrive through email after a few days. However, if you are in a rush, you can consider picking one from the three options below:
- Normal Processing: 3 business days
- Emergency Processing: 12 business hours
- Rush Processing: 4 business hours
If tourists want to obtain Turkey e-Visa as soon as possible they can consider the processing options above.
What do I have to do to apply for a Turkey e Visa?
To apply for an e-Visa, you can take three simple steps which are instructed as follows:
- By accessing this link, you will be directed to another page that has an online form. Then, you have to answer all the questions about name, date of birth, e-mail address, passport, purposes of the trips, and phone number carefully. To avoid troubles caused by spelling mistakes, you should check before moving on to the next step.
The second step in this process is payment. For this application, cash is not an acceptable means. Therefore, you have to pay for your e-Visa with one of the listed methods:
- Debit cards
- Credit cards
- PayPal accounts
When your e-Visa is sent via email, you have to download and print it out. Do not forget to bring it with you to the Immigration checkpoint to get permission for your journey.
How long can I stay in Turkey with an e-Visa?
For citizens of Burundi, you are allowed to stay in Turkey for 30 days with an e-Visa. However, the purpose of your trips must be for tourism or business.
Where can I find more details about the Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Burundi?
Should you have any concerns related to Turkey e-Visa, please do not hesitate to visit our website to let us know what you are worried about. Our experts will show you useful advice to have a successful application.