Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Benin
- March 01,2021
- 14 views
Turkey has become a popular destination for tourists around the world thanks to its outstanding architecture and nice landscapes. On top of that, the convenience of the Turkey e-Visa has helped to increase the number of travelers coming to this land each year. If Benin citizens are going to have a journey to Turkey but do not know much about e-Visa, they can read for details in the following lines.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs): TURKEY e-VISA FOR CITIZENS OF BENIN
What documents are needed for a Turkey e-Visa application?
There are not many documents needed for an e-Visa application. What you need to prepare are the following items:
- A passport: passport is the most important thing which can influence your application result. Therefore, make sure you have one available and it is still valid.
- An email address: this is a tool for you to keep track of the process of your e-Visa as well as to receive it when it arrives.
- A means of payment: Your e-Visa can be paid with credit cards, debit cards, Mastercard, or PayPal accounts. However, you cannot pay with cash.
How much does a Turkey e Visa for citizens of Benin cost?
To get an e-Visa, you are required to charge both government and service fees. Your selection for the latter decides how much to have to pay in total.
Government fee: $60
- Normal Processing: $59
- Emergency Processing: $79
- Rush Processing: $89
How long does it take to process an e-Visa?
The time needed to process your e-Visa relies on what time frame you choose. Our service offers three periods of time for you to pick as follows:
- Normal Processing: 3 business days
- Emergency Processing: 12 business hours
- Rush Processing: 4 business hours
Please consider carefully to select the most suitable one which fits your schedule.
What should I do to get a Turkey e-Visa?
It is not so difficult to apply for an e-Visa. Indeed, you can take an application at home by following these steps:
- This link provides you with an online application form that has several questions about name, date of birth, e-mail address, passport, purposes of the trips, and phone number.
- When you are done, you should go over the form again to see if there is any mistake.
There are some payment methods that you can use to pay for your e-Visa. Nonetheless, we highly recommend the following means:
- Debit cards
- Credit cards
- PayPal accounts
- The last thing you have to do is to wait for your e-Visa to arrive through email. After that, you can print it out for checking at the Immigration checkpoint.
After applying and making payment, the applicants will print the e-Visa out and show it at the immigration checkpoint
How many days can I stay in Turkey with an e-Visa?
An e-Visa permits you to have a 30-day trip to Turkey. As its period of validity lasts for 3 months, you can get in this land at any time during that time frame.
Who should I contact for more about Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Benin?
To get more details about Turkey e-Visa, please contact us at our website and raise what you are concerned about in the box. We will reply to all of your questions as soon as possible to help you get a successful application.