Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Australia
- March 01,2021
- 19 views
In recent years, Turkey has become popular among tourists for its attractive sceneries and construction. If you are an Australian, you do not have to take so many steps to get a visa at the consulate anymore. With the introduction of e-Visa, Australian residents can now apply for one at home. If you are not clear enough about it, the following details about Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Australia may be useful for you.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs): TURKEY e-VISA FOR CITIZENS OF AUSTRALIA
What do citizens of Australia need to take a Turkey e-Visa application?
If you are going to take an e-Visa application, the first thing you have to do is to prepare all the items below:
- A passport: a passport is an indispensable thing for a visa application. Since the online form requires some information about your passports such as their expiry date and number, you have to get one to provide those details.
- An email address: in order to receive your e-Visa, you have to fill in an email address in the box. After a time frame, the e-Visa will be sent through it, so do not forget to check it regularly.
- A means of payment: there are many choices for you to pay for your e-Visa such as credit cards, debit cards, Mastercard, or PayPal accounts.
Citizens of Australia should be well-prepared for necessary items before hitting the road to Turkey.
How much is a Turkey e Visa for citizens of Australia?
Government and service fees are the two types of charges that you have to pay when applying for an e-Visa. The cost of each one is listed clearly as follows:
Government fee: $60
- Normal Processing: $59
- Emergency Processing: $79
- Rush Processing: $89
How many days does it take to make an e-Visa?
There are three options for you to make a choice. By considering how urgent your trip is, you can pick one of the selections below:
- Normal Processing: 3 business days
- Emergency Processing: 12 business hours
- Rush Processing: 4 business hours
Within the period of time that you select, your e-Visa will be transferred to you via email.
What should I do to get a Turkey e-Visa?
When applying for an e-Visa, you do not have to go to the embassy and take a lot of steps such as submitting documents and taking an interview. An e-Visa application allows you to stay at home and apply for one with the three steps as shown:
- The primary thing you have to do is to visit this link. There will be an online application form for you to fill in some personal information such as name, date of birth, e-mail address, passport, purposes of the trips, and phone number. To avoid typo mistakes while you are typing, you should have a look back at the form before the next step.
After fulfilling the online form, you can continue with the next one which is about payment. As cash is not a choice in this situation, you can choose one among the following:
- Debit cards
- Credit cards
- PayPal accounts
- When your e-Visa turns up through your email, you can download and print it out. At the time you are at the Immigration checkpoint, you have to show it to the guard to get permission for your journey.
How long can I stay in Turkey with an e-Visa?
Owning an e-Visa, you are given an allowance to stay in this country for 90 days. Your trip can begin at any time within 180 days since your e-Visa arrives.
How can I find more information about Turkey e-Visa?
Should you find it difficult to apply for a Turkey e-Visa, you can ask for some advice and useful information from our experts on this website. We will respond to your questions in the shortest time to help you successfully get an e-Visa.