Turkey e-visa guide for Tanzanian citizens
- March 01,2021
- 1 views
Turkey is completely different from the wonderful things you will not find in any country. Turkey has a comfortable lifestyle, beautiful natural scenery, and hospitable people. Depending on your preference, you may like to live or not like to live here, but this country is listed as a must-visit place in your life.
Our website will provide you with necessary and useful information related to the Turkey e-Visa application process in a complete manner right below.
Frequently Asked Question
What is Turkey e-Visa?
The Turkey E-visa is another form of the regular Visa. With the E-visa only needing one online operation, visitors can easily complete the visa application process without spending 3 weeks or 1 month like a regular visa.
How do I apply e-Visa online?
Step 1: Apply for Visa Online
- Get started by filling out the secure online form.
- you need to correct information that must be matched with your passport.
Step 2: Pay and Confirm
- Please have a check order summary to make sure all the information is correct.
- We accept most major credit or debit cards: Visa, MasterCard. The fee includes the Service fee and the Government fee.
- After a successful payment process, please check your email for a detailed receipt and provide the required documents by replying or sending them to our email email@example.com as an attachment.
Step 3: Enter Destination
- After receiving a full document from you, Turkey e-Visa will be processed by the Government.
- Application status will also be updated via email so please check your email frequently.
- When you receive e-Visa, kindly print and show it at Immigration Checkpoint.
How does e-Visa look like when I have finished my application?
Having finished the application, you will receive a message following with the e-Visa you order like this.
Attention for Tanzanian citizens when applying for e-Visa Turkey?
- According to the regulations addressed by the Turkey administration, when Tanzanian individuals apply for e-Visa Turkey, they can only make ONE entry.
- Our visa fees include the Government fee and the Service fee via Credit/Debit card or Paypal.
+ Government fee for an individual is 50 USD
+ Our service fee is categorized into three different types below
|Types of service||
|Fee (per applicant)||
What can I do if I make a mistake in my application?
The applicant assumes responsibility for any mistakes made in the application in the case you provide the wrong document. Applicants should contact the Visa expert team for more assistance via chat box, hotline, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do I need to print the Turkey e-visa out?
Once approved, the e-Visa will be sent directly to the applicant’s email. Passport control officers at ports of entry will be able to verify the validity of the Turkey e-Visa in their system. However, it is advisable to keep an electronic copy of the Turkey visa for Iraqi citizens on the traveler’s tablet or phone, or bring a printed copy, to show immigration officials if necessary.
What should I do if I am not qualified for an electronic Turkey visa?
In the case of ineligible for an e-visa, you can still apply for a regular Turkish visa that includes 4 steps: preparing documents as required (proof of identity, finance, occupation, paperwork (related to the trip), make an appointment, submit your application at the Embassy and wait for the results to be returned. The regular visa application takes 2-3 weeks and the fee is 50 USD.
My Tourist e-visa has been approved. How can I know that?
Once your e-visa has been approved by the Turkey Government, we will immediately notify you by sending an email via your provided email address.
Where can I find more information?
There are still many problems that the applicants have to face and situations that they stumbled upon. We recommend you to pay a visit to our website so you can have a thorough clarification with our experienced consultancy. Safe trips are always guaranteed for the passengers.