Turkey e-visa guide for Sénégalese citizens
- March 01,2021
- 1 views
Frequently Asked Question
What is Turkey e-Visa?Electronic visa or E-visa stands for "Electronic Visa" (electronic visa) is a legal document printed by the visa applicant himself from a personal email file issued by the competent State authority of the country. The foreigner is expected to enter the country through the foreigner who has previously applied for a visa via the internet and paid the required fee as prescribed.
What prior documents should Sénégalese be required?You have to prepare the following documents to apply for Turkey visa:
- Your original passport (at least 6 months validity after arrival to Turkey)
- A Credit / Debit card / Paypal account
- Digital Passport Scan (main page)
- A valid email address
How do I apply e-Visa online?Step 1: Apply for Visa Online
- Get started by filling out the secure online form.
- In this step, you need to fill in the application using the correct information that must be matched with your passport.
- Please have a check order summary to make sure all the information is correct.
- We accept most major credit or debit cards: Visa, MasterCard. The fee includes a Service fee and a Government fee.
- After a successful payment process, please check your email for a detailed receipt and provide the required documents by replying or sending them to our email firstname.lastname@example.org as an attachment.
- After receiving a full document from you, Turkey e-Visa will be processed by the Government.
- Application status will also be updated via email so please check your email frequently.
- When you receive e-Visa, kindly print and show it at Immigration Checkpoint
How does e-Visa look like when I have finished my application?Having finished the application, you will receive a message following with the e-Visa you order like this.
What are the prices of processing Turkish e-Visa?As you finish applying for Turkish e-Visa, we only accept payment through credit or debit cards such as Visa cards, Master cards. Types of fees that you have to pay comprise Government fee and Service fee. If an applicant bears the Sénégalese nationality, the government fee you must pay is 40$ USD per person. As for the service fee, we categorized into three different types based on your need are shown below.
|Types of service||
|Fee (per applicant)||