Turkey e-Visa for Jamaican citizen
- March 02,2021
- 3 views
With the advent of Turkey e-Visa, the government has officially welcomed flocks of foreign tourists thanks to its facilitation in certain aspects. Therefore, Jamaican citizens are now allowed to get into Turkey without worrying much about documents and processing times. The applicants who want to set foot in Turkey for the purpose of tourism and business can be worry-free as what they implement is available on the Internet. Let’s give it a try by reading our article below to have a succinct insight into Turkey e-Visa.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Question) for Jamaican concerns
What is Turkey e-Visa?
Turkey e-Visa or Turkey electronic visa is a legal document issued by the Government of Turkey to foreigners, allowing them to enter Turkey for a certain period of time.
What documents do I need to apply for?
- Your original passport: This is a very important document and your passport must be at least 6 months valid. So if you forget, please register quickly and do not forget to check the expiration time of your passport to meet our procedures.
- A Credit / Debit card / Paypal account: In order not to let you wait to withdraw money at the nearest ATM or bank, we accept payment methods via Credit card or Debit card for fast transaction. If you do not have 1 of the above 2 cards, you can pay through your Paypal account to make this transaction.
- Digital Passport Scan (main page)
- A valid email address: When you have successfully registered for the Turkey e-visa, we will send you the E-visa photo file. Besides, when you give us your email, we will give you tips for other procedures when you travel or do business abroad, these tips are COMPLETELY FREE.
How do I apply for Turkey e-Visa online?
Step 1: Apply for Visa Online
➔ First, there will be columns for you to enter your personal information. Please recheck these to avoid misinformation or false information
➔ You need to fill in your date of arrival for Turkey so that we can process your information in no time.
Step 2: Apply for Visa Online
➔ We accept most major credit or debit cards: Visa, MasterCard. The fee includes Service fee and Government fee.
➔ After a successful payment process, please check your email for a detailed receipt and Turkey visa requirements by replying or sending it to our email email@example.com as an attachment.
Step 3: Enter Destination
➔ After receiving full documents from you as Turkey visa requirements, e-Visa will be processed by the Government.
➔ Application status will also be updated via email so please check your email frequently.
➔ When you receive e-Visa, kindly print and show it at Immigration Checkpoint.
How do I apply for my family or friends?
You can apply for family or friends on behalf of them. With a friendly interface and it’s easy for the user, you just have to follow these steps for an online application:
- Fill out the secure application form online.
- Make confirmation and supply the extra document requirements
- Receive a Turkish e-Visa by email and send it to your family or friends.
How much for e-Visa application procedures?
As you finish applying for Turkish e-Visa, we only accept payment through credit or debit cards such as Visa cards, Master cards. Types of fees that you have to pay comprise Government fee and Service fee. If an applicant carries Jamaican nationality, the government fee you must pay is 20$ USD per person. As for the service fee, we categorized into three different types based on your urgency:
|Types of service||
|Fee (per applicant)||
How many times can I enter Turkey with a Turkey e-Visa?
For Jamaican individuals applying for this e-visa, you can go in and out many times without having to re-apply for an e-visa after each trip. What does that mean? That means you can enter and exit Turkey many times within the 180-day period of the visa validation. During each trip, you can only stay for 30 days and if you want to extend your stay please read the “I want to extend my stay in Turkey. What should I do?” section below for more details.
What can I do if I make a mistake in my application?
If the applicants find out that there is an error, you should urgently contact our call center via chat box, hotline, or email firstname.lastname@example.org to correct in time.
I want to extend my stay in Turkey. What should I do?
There are 2 situations that will happen if your e-Visa expires: In Turkey and not in Turkey.
- As for the person who has his/her e-Visa expires in the territory of Turkey: If you want to stay in Turkey until after the date indicated on your visa, you need to report to the local police, Provincial Directorate of Migration Management. Here, it is possible to arrange for an extension or a (permanent) residence permit.
- As for the person who has his/her e-Visa expires outside Turkey: If you are outside of Turkey at the moment your visa expires, you can always apply for a new one. This can be done on this website through the online application form. The visa for Turkey is valid for 180 days. You don’t need to wait until these 180 days have expired. You can file for an unlimited number of visas for Turkey each year.
Do I need a Turkey Tourist e-Visa if I am in transit through Turkey?
If you are not going to leave the international transit area, you will not need a Turkey Tourist e-Visa. On the contrary, you must apply for a Turkish e-Visa if you intend to leave the airport.
I have more questions, where can I find more info?
To be timely supported, you can chat with our Support Experts via the chatbox on the right side of the homepage or you can find more information and questions here.
To sum up, a Turkey e-Visa for Jamaican citizens is a visa online for their Turkish tourism which is obtained from the comforts of your home. All the things you need to do are to access our website, input the required information, use your credit card for payment (instead of cash upon arrival), and finally print out your visa. Let’s start applying for the Turkey e-Visa application right now to perfectly prepare for your trip to Turkey.