Turkey is a quite special country when its territory is located in two continents of Asia – Europe and a common border with 8 other countries. Therefore, the culture of Turkey is a mixture of many cultures. To enter to Turkey, you need to have a visa in your hand on arrival. However, you can apply for a Turkey e-Visa now which is much simpler than the normal one.
Frequently Asked Question (FAQ) of Liberian concern
What is a Turkey e-Visa?
E-Visa, also known as electronic visa – is a permit that allows a foreigner to enter a host country but instead the visa is not stamped on the passport but stored in the database linked to your passport number. Just fill out the information on our website, you will get e-Visa in a short time from 15 minutes to half an hour.
What are the documents required to apply?
- Your original passport: Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months. Please check the expiration date of your passport to make sure it is still valid.
- A Credit / Debit card / Paypal account: Before submitting your application, there are two fees you will pay including Government fee and Service fee. We only accept Credit card and Debit card only. If you have Paypal account, you can use it to pay us too.
- Digital Passport Scan (main page)
- A valid email address
How can Liberian apply for Turkey e-Visa?
Step 1: Apply for Visa Online
- Get started by filling out the secure online form.
- In this step, you need to fill in the application using the correct information that must be matched with your passport.
Step 2: Pay and Confirm
- Please have a check order summary to make sure all the information is correct.
- We accept most major credit or debit cards: Visa, MasterCard. The fee includes Service fee and Government fee.
- After a successful payment process, please check your email for a detailed receipt and provide the required documents by replying or sending it to our email firstname.lastname@example.org as attachment.
Step 3: Enter Destination
- After receiving a full document from you, Turkey e-Visa will be processed by the Government.
- Application status will also be updated via email so please check your email frequently.
- When you receive e-Visa, kindly print and show it at Immigration Checkpoint.
What are the prices and processing time?
The price of visa service to travel is always a concern of many people. So in order for you to determine the exact price to prepare for the trip, we would like to introduce Government Fee and Service Fee.
+ Government fee for an individual is 60 USD
+ Our service fee is categorized in three different types below
|Types of service||Normal||Rush||Emergency|
|Fee (per applicant)||$ 59||$ 89||$ 79|
What happens after I have applied?
Immediately after you submit your e-Visa application and make the payment, you will receive a confirmation of submission of your application on the email ID provided by you while filling up your application form.
How to read Turkey e-Visa?
The Turkey e-Visa will look exactly like this. It contains all the personal information that you filled in online before. If you look closely, the validation of the e-Visa printed on the right column tells you the expired date and the beginning date of it with the duration of stay,number of entries.
What is the validity of e-Visa?
For a person who travels to Turkey with the purpose of tourism or commerce they can only stay in Turkey for 30 days during 180 days of visa validation.
What can I do if I make a mistake in my application?
The applicant assumes responsibility for any mistakes made in the application in the case you provide the wrong document. Applicants should contact the Visa expert team for more assistance via chat box, hot line or email email@example.com.
I have more questions, what should I do?
There are still many problems that the applicants have to face and situations that they stumbled upon. We recommend you to pay a visit to our website so you can have a thorough clarification with our experienced consultancy. Safe trips are always guaranteed for the passengers.