In the current era of globalization, when the need of traveling is increasing, especially for sightseeing purposes, tourists must follow a lengthy process that takes time. Returning and waiting for a visa to be issued is an unnecessary inconvenience. With the advent of Turkey e-Visa, Guinean applicants can apply anywhere as long as they have an internet connection and receive their visas right on their computers to print out, board the plane and cross the border.
Are there any requirements for citizens who bear Guinean nationality?
When you meet the requirements below, you’ll know that our process is simpler than ever, with no effort at all.
- Your original passport: Your passport must be valid at least 6 months before traveling
- A Credit / Debit card / Paypal account: Instead of accepting cash directly, we allow applicants to pay for our services via Credit card or Debit card. Please notice that any person who doesn’t have one among those twos above, we also accept payment via Paypal account too.
- Digital Passport Scan (main page)
- A valid email address: Although your Turkish eVisa shall be linked to your passport electronically, you still need to show a copy of your e-Visa with your passport at the Immigration checkpoint, so we have to send it via your email as provided.
What are the processing time and cost for Guinean?
For travelers, the price issue is always the top priority. To make sure passengers don’t have to be confused about budgeting for the trip we can guarantee that our fast service will fit your budget. We would like to give you 3 following options based on applicant’s urgency.
- Normal processing: 59 $USD – We will process your e-Visa within 3 business days.
- Rush Processing: 89 $USD – We will process your e-Visa within 4 business hours.
- Emergency processing: 79 $USD – We will process your e-Visa within 12 business hours.
How do Guinean apply for a Turkey e-Visa?
⧫ Step 1: Apply for Visa Online
→ First there will be columns for you to enter your personal information. Please recheck these to avoid misinformation or false information
→ You need to fill in your date of arrival for Turkey so that we can process your information in no time before the deadline.
⧫ Step 2: Apply for Visa Online
→ We accept most major credit or debit cards: Visa, MasterCard. The fee includes Service fee and Government fee.
→ After a successful payment process, please check your email for detailed receipt and Turkey visa requirements by replying or sending to our email firstname.lastname@example.org as attachment.
⧫ Step 3: Enter Destination
→ After receiving full documents from you as Turkey visa requirements, e-Visa will be processed by the Government.
→ Application status will also be updated via email so please check your email frequently.
→ When you receive eVisa, kindly print and show it at Immigration Checkpoint.
What is the validity of e-Visa?
For a person who travels to Turkey with the purpose of tourism or commerce they can only stay in Turkey for 30 days during 180 days of visa validation. During that time, if you want to enter Turkey again after you have finished
your trip in its territory, you have to make another e-Visa again because according to Turkish regulation an Guinean individual can only enter ONCE.
What can I do if I make a mistake in my application?
If you make a mistake in your application after the payment process has completed successfully, you must directly contact our Support Experts via chatbox, email or hotline for assistance.
I have more questions, where can I find more info?
To be timely supported, you can chat with our Support Experts via chat box on the right side of the homepage or you can find more information and questions here.
To sum up, a Turkish eVisa for Indian citizens is a visa online for their Turkish tourism which is obtained from the comforts of your home. By clicking here, many steps can be passed through (in comparison with traditional visa application). All the things you need to do is to access our website, input the required information, use your credit card for payment (instead of cash money upon arrival), and finally print out your visa. Let’s start applying for the Turkish eVisa application right now to perfectly prepare for your trip to Turkey.