Having the trouble to apply for Turkey e-Visa? Wondering yourself where to begin and what does it require to safely enter Turkey for sightseeing or conducting a business? Follow our website to see the instructions online for the simple and easily obtained e-Visa for you. When all the travel hassles are professionally resolved, delightful flying is 100% guaranteed.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs): Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Zambia
What is e-Visa Turkey?
The e-Visa is a legally electronic document to enter a foreign country manually done on the internet by the applicants who wish to travel or to do business on its territory.
Once you’ve received the e-Visa, The extension of it will only last for 180 days. During this time, you can make your travel any moment you wish.
For each travel you make, you can only stay for a total of 30 days. It’s essential to notice this before you plan on visiting Turkey.
How do I apply for a Turkey e-Visa?
Here is the simple but important instruction that you should put into your Never-forget-this-ever note while you are applying. Follow these steps closely and no trouble will cause you on your trip at all.
STEP 1: Apply for Visa Online
- Get started by filling out the secure online form.
- In this step, you need to fill in the application using the correct information that must be matched with your passport.
STEP 2: Pay and Confirm
- Please have a check order summary to make sure all the information is correct.
- We accept most major credit or debit cards: Visa, MasterCard. The fee includes Service fee and Government fee.
- After a successful payment process, please check your email for a detailed receipt and provide the required documents by replying or sending it to our email firstname.lastname@example.org as attachment.
STEP 3: Enter Destination
- After receiving a full document from you, Turkey eVisa will be processed by the Government.
- Application status will also be updated via email so please check your email frequently.
- When you receive eVisa, kindly print and show it at the Immigration Checkpoint.
What document should I require more?
You can find Turkish eVisa requirements which mainly include the visa document and eligibility criteria.
Scanned Bio Page of the Passport
- Format: PDF – JPEG – PNG
- Show clearly full biographical data including photo, personal information, ICAO lines (full name, passport number, nationality, place of birth, expiration date, …)
- Passport has at least 6 months validity from the day of arrival and also has plenty of blank pages for visa stamps before you leave.
- Pakistan citizens who have valid visa or residence permit from Schengen, US, UK and Ireland will be eligible for Turkish eVisa. For more information, you can refer to our following article.
After finishing the Required Documents mentioned as above, please send us via our email email@example.com
How does the Turkish tourist e-Visa look like?
As you have completed your application, you will receive your e-visa Turkey via your email like the picture below
Wishing a longer stay in Turkey?
If your intention is to extend the time of staying due to some sort of unwanted problem. I suggest you come to the nearest Provincial Directorate of Migration Management for residence permit.
Reside in Turkey beyond the expired date without taking action towards the condition above you will be asked to pay fines, you might be deported and be prohibited from entering the territory for a specific period of time depending on the level of mistake you commit.
Attentions on Turkey visa application for Zambian citizens
- For the Zambian citizens, Supporting documents is needed.
- The e-visa is only available for one entry only. For multiple entry, Zambian citizens can not acquire this type of e-Visa.
- E-Visa Turkey can be applied for one person only. For people traveling with children please instruct them similarly like in question 2.
- The fee will cost 50$ per person.
I have more questions, where can I find more info?
For more information on the trip to Turkey. You can access our homepage for thorough advice from our enthusiastic consultant online or you can find the questions and answers here.