Are you looking for a destination for your holidays? Turkey would be one of the best choices if you want a country whose lots of beautiful sceneries and tasty cuisine. Thanks to e-Visa, residents of some countries including the Solomon Islands do not have to go to the consulate to get a sticker one. In case you have trouble applying for an e -Visa, the following lines about Turkey e-Visa for citizens of the Solomon Islands will show you how to do it.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs): TURKEY e-VISA FOR CITIZENS OF SOLOMON ISLANDS
What do citizens of the Solomon Islands have to prepare for a Turkey e-Visa application?
A successful application for a Turkey e-Visa requires these items:
- A passport: it is the thing that you cannot miss when applying for an e-Visa. In addition, your passport must be valid at the time you take the online form as well as during the time you stay in Turkey.
- An email address: is an important item as your e-Visa will be sent via it. Also, you should check your email regularly to see if there is any problem during the process.
- A means of payment: Credit cards, debit cards, Mastercard, and PayPal accounts are all accepted. Therefore, you can pick one of them to pay for your e-Visa.
How much do citizens of the Solomon Islands have to pay for an e-Visa?
The cost of an e-Visa includes two kinds of fees, which are government and service charges. However, how much you have to pay for it depends on your choice for the service one.
Government fee: $40
- Normal Processing: $59
- Emergency Processing: $79
- Rush Processing: $89
How long does it take to make a Turkey e-Visa for citizens of the Solomon Islands?
Depending on the urgency of your trip, you can choose one of the options below. Nevertheless, the price will change according to how rush you are:
- Normal Processing: 3 business days
- Emergency Processing: 12 business hours
- Rush Processing: 4 business hours
What are the steps to apply for a Turkey e-Visa?
The process consists of three steps that are super easy for you to follow:
- The online form is available on this link. By accessing it, you can provide some personal information related to name, date of birth, e-mail address, passport, purposes of the trips, and phone number. However, please remember to check if there are mistakes caused by numbers and spelling to avoid rejection.
If you apply for an e-Visa, you cannot use cash as a means of payment. Instead, you can pick one of the methods below to make payment:
- Debit cards
- Credit cards
- PayPal accounts
- The last thing you have to do is to download and print your e-Visa out to show it at the Checkpoint. Besides, do not forget to check your email regularly to make sure that you get the latest notifications.
How long does a Turkey e Visa allow me to stay there?
A Turkey e-Visa allows you to have a 30-day journey. As it is valid for 180 days, you can start your holidays at any time within that 6 months. Nonetheless, your trip cannot exceed the number of days regulated.
How can I get more details about Turkey e-Visa for citizens of the Solomon Islands?
Please do not hesitate to contact us at this website to get more instructions about Turkey e-Visa for the Solomon Islands. Our experts are always willing to give you valuable advice and tips for a good application.