Turkey e-Visa for citizens of South Africa
- February 26,2021
- 1 views
Turkey has been a hot destination for tourism and business in the past years. Nowadays, it is not very difficult to enter this country as you can apply for a Turkey e-Visa which is much more simple in comparison to the sticker one. If you are from South Africa but do not know what to do to own one, the following lines will help you out with some details about Turkey e-Visa for citizens of South Africa.
Frequently Asked Questions: TURKEY VISA FOR CITIZENS OF SOUTH AFRICA
Is it necessary for citizens of South Africa to apply for a Turkey visa?
Yes, it is mandatory to hold a visa with you once you come to Turkey for any purposes.
How long is a Turkey e-Visa valid?
A Turkey e-Visa is valid for 180 days from the date it is issued. However, the number of days that one can stay in this nation depends on their nationality.
How many days are citizens of South Africa allowed to stay in Turkey with an e-Visa?
Holding a TurKey e-Visa in your hand, you are able to stay here for 30 days. You can start your journey at any time within 180 days that your e-Visa is valid.
What are the steps that I can follow to get a Turkey e-Visa?
If you have difficulties in applying for a Turkey e-Visa, you can try the three steps as suggested below:
- Step 1: Go to this address to provide your personal information as well as answer some questions related to your passport. You should be careful with numbers and spelling as they might result in failure if you make any mistakes.
- Step 2: Pay for the fee of your e-Visa when you are done with your application. About the means of payment, you can choose any way among debit cards, credit cards or PayPal accounts. However, please note that paying with cash is not available.
- Step 3: After paying for the fee, you should spend some time checking your email frequently to be kept updated with the newest notifications. If there is nothing wrong, your e-Visa will arrive within the timeframe that you choose.
How long will my e-Visa turn up after the application?
The time needed to process your e-Visa depends on which option you wish to choose. There are three kinds of timeframe that you can select to fit your plan:
- Normal Processing: 3 business days
- Emergency Processing: 12 business hours
- Rush Processing: 4 business hours
How much does it cost to make a Turkey e-Visa for citizens of South Africa?
Basically, there are two types of fee that you have to pay for, which is government fee and service fee. However, citizens of South Africa are free from the former one, so the fee for a Turkey e-Visa depends on how urgent you are. There are three options for you as following:
- Normal Processing: $59
- Emergency Processing: $79
- Rush Processing: $89
If I make a mistake in the application, who should I contact to fix it?
In case the application includes a mistake and you realize it after paying for the e-Visa, you should contact our experts immediately to correct it. We will guide you what to do to fix them.
What documents are required to get a Turkey e-Visa for citizens of South Africa?
To have a successful application, you should prepare these documents to get ready:
- A passport: passports are always necessary to travel to another country, not just in Turkey. Do not forget to check if your passport is still valid during the time you stay in this nation.
- An email address: as the latest information and your e-Visa will be sent via it, you should have one and check it frequently after the payment to receive your e-Visa.
- Means of payment: you can choose any way to pay for your e-Visa among debit cards, credit cards and PayPal accounts. You cannot pay with cash as it is not accepted.