Turkey e-Visa for citizens of São Tomé and Príncipe
- March 03,2021
- 1 views
In the past few years, Turkey has been famous as a great tourism destination for visitors from around the world. Not only possessing blue beaches and nice landscapes, this nation is also the place of historical ruins existing from the past time for you to discover. Recently, it is not too difficult for citizens of São Tomé and Príncipe to enter this land thanks to the help of Turkey e-Visa. To get some useful information about it, let's scroll down to read more!
Frequently Asked Question (FAQ) about Turkey e-Visa for citizens of São Tomé and Príncipe
What is Turkey e-Visa?
Visa is the legal document for you to enter another country which is stamped on the passport. Just like a visa, e-Visa performs the same function and can be obtained easily by going to the internet to fill out the information that is needed.
What are the documents required to apply?
Obtaining a visa requires an amount of effort and hard work. To wipe that out, our website creates the e-Visa service so you can relieve yourself by submitting these following documents below:
- Your original passport (at least 6 months in validity after arrival to Turkey)
- A Credit / Debit card / Paypal account
- Digital Passport Scan (main page)
- A valid email address
How can São Toméan apply for Turkey e-Visa?
Step 1: Apply for Visa Online
- Get started by filling out the secure online form.
- In this step, you need to fill in the application using the correct information that must be matched with your passport.
Step 2: Pay and Confirm
- Please have a check order summary to make sure all the information is correct.
- We accept most major credit or debit cards: Visa, MasterCard. The fee includes Service fee and Government fee.
- After a successful payment process, please check your email for a detailed receipt and provide the required documents by replying or sending it to our email firstname.lastname@example.org as attachment.
Step 3: Enter Destination
- After receiving a full document from you, Turkey e-Visa will be processed by the Government.
- Application status will also be updated via email so please check your email frequently.
- When you receive e-Visa, kindly print and show it at Immigration Checkpoint.
What are the prices and processing time?
There are two kind of fee that you have to pay as below:
+ Government fee for an individual is 60 USD
+ Our service fee is categorized in three different types below
|Types of service||Normal||Rush||Emergency|
|Fee (per applicant)||$ 59||$ 89||$ 79|
What happens after I have applied?
Right after you submit your e-Visa application and make the payment, you will receive a confirmation of submission of your application on the email ID provided by you while filling up your application form.
How to read e-Visa Turkey?
The Turkey e-Visa will look exactly like this. It contains all the personal information that you filled in online before. If you look closely, the validation of the e-Visa on the right column tells you the expiry date and the beginning date of it with the duration of stay, number of entries.
What is the validity of e-Visa?
For a person who travels to Turkey with the purpose of tourism or commerce they can only stay in Turkey for 30 days during 180 days of visa validation.
I have more questions, what should I do?
There are still many problems that the applicants have to face and situations that they stumbled upon. We recommend you to pay a visit to our website so you can have a thorough clarification with our experienced consultancy. Safe trips are always guaranteed for the passengers.