Turkey has joined the list of must-try destinations thanks to its amazing sceneries and architecture. Lately, many countries are eligible for an e-Visa of this nation, which helps to save a lot of time as they no longer have to go to the consulate. If you are excited about it but have no idea about the process, the following details about Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines may help you out.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs): TURKEY e-VISA FOR CITIZENS OF SAINT VINCENT AND THE GRENADINES
What do citizens of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines have to prepare for a Turkey e-Visa application?
There are three important things that you must have if you are going to apply for a Turkey e-Visa:
- A passport: it is the most essential item that you must have available to provide on the online form. However, you should have a look at the expiry date to make sure it is valid.
- An email address: in order not to miss important information and to get your e-Visa, you have to give an email address which you use frequently.
- A means of payment: To make payment for your e-Visa, you have to possess one among credit cards, debit cards, Mastercard, or a PayPal account. It is just a little reminder that cash is not accepted.
How much do citizens of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines have to pay for an e-Visa?
The cost of an e-Visa for citizens of Saint Lucia includes two kinds of fees, which are government and service charges. The price for each one is listed as follows:
Government fee: $40
- Normal Processing: $59
- Emergency Processing: $79
- Rush Processing: $89
For the service cost, you can choose one of the above according to the level of urgency.
How long does it take to make a Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Saint Lucia?
You can make a choice for the timeframe. We offer three options so that you can choose the one fitting your plan:
- Normal Processing: 3 business days
- Emergency Processing: 12 business hours
- Rush Processing: 4 business hours
What is the process to apply for a Turkey e-Visa?
There are three basic steps for the process of applying for a Turkey e-Visa:
- You can access this link and answer all the questions given about name, date of birth, e-mail address, passport, purposes of the trips, and phone number. Make sure you provide accurate information to avoid refusal.
As this is an online application, you are not allowed to pay with cash, Instead, you can choose one of the methods as a means of payment:
- Debit cards
- Credit cards
- PayPal accounts
- When your e-Visa arrives via your email, you have to download and print it out to show at the Immigration Checkpoint.
How long does a Turkey e Visa allow me to stay in this nation?
By possessing an e-Visa, you can stay in Turkey for 90 days out of 180 days from the date it is issued.
How can I ask for more details about Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines?
Should you need any further information about Turkey e-Visa, do not hesitate to visit us at our website. Our experts will give you helpful advice in the shortest time.