Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Pakistan
- March 01,2021
- 1 views
Turkey has been a renowned destination for tourism with a number of beaches, natural landscapes and impressive architecture. In recent years, to attract more travelers to visit this country, the government of Turkey has released a new kind of visa called Turkey e-Visa. If you are planning for a short trip to this nation but do not know much about electronic visas, you can find more information in the lines below.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs): TURKEY e-VISA FOR CITIZEN OF PAKISTAN
What is a Turkey e-Visa?
Turkey e-Visa is an electronic visa that is introduced by the government of Turkey. If you want to have a short business or tourism trip to Turkey, it is much more convenient to apply for an e-Visa in comparison to applying for a sticker visa.
Why should I apply for an e-Visa?
An e-Visa brings you lots of convenience as below::
- The time needed to make an e-Visa is shorter.
- No need to go to the embassy to take an interview.
- The steps are simpler.
- Not many documents are required.
What should I prepare for a Turkey e-Visa application?
An e-Visa application does not ask you to submit lots of documents. Instead, you have to prepare only three following items:
- A passport: passport is the top necessary thing for a visa application. The online form will require you to give some information about your passport such as its number and expiry date. Therefore, you have to hold one before taking the application.
- An email address: it is compulsory to have an email address as your e-Visa will be delivered through it. Besides, notifications are also sent via this tool to keep you keep track of your e-Visa in case there is something wrong during the process.
- A means of payment: you can pay for your e-Visa with debit cards, credit cards or PayPal accounts. However, you cannot pay with cash as it is an online application.
How much money does an e-Visa cost?
There are two kinds of prices that you have to pay for an e-Visa. The first one is for the government and the second one is for service. For the latter, there are three options for you to choose the most suitable one.
- Normal Processing: $59
- Emergency Processing: $79
- Rush Processing: $89
How long does it take to process an e-Visa?
You can decide the time frame for your e-Visa. To make it flexible for you, we offer three choices ad listed below:
- Normal Processing: 3 business days
- Emergency Processing: 12 business hours
- Rush Processing: 4 business hours
How many steps are there for an e-Visa application?
To get an e-Visa, you just have to take the instructions below step by step:
- Apply: First of all, you can access this site to provide some personal information about name, passport, date of arrival and contact details. As the answers contain lots of numbers and important information, make sure you have no typo mistakes by checking everything again when you are done.
- Make a payment: After fulfilling the online form, you can go on to the next step which is about payment. In this situation, only some means of payment are available such as debit cards, credit cards or PayPal accounts.
- Download: When your e-Visa arrives via email, you have to download then print it out to get ready for your trip. When you turn up in Turkey, do not forget to show e-Visa at the checkpoint to get permission.
How many days can citizens of Pakistan stay in Turkey with an e-Visa?
Since your e-Visa is activated, it will be valid for 6 months. You can start your trip at any time during those 180 days but it cannot be over 30 days.
How can I get more about Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Pakistan?
Should you have any concerns or want to have more details about Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Pakistan, please visit our website for more information. We always welcome and support you as much as we can.