Turkey has been reknowned as a hot tourism destination with lots of beautiful beaches, amazing landscapes and historical sites from the ancient time. In addition, when coming here, you also have a chance to try its specific cuisine which cannot be found anywhere else in the world. Lately, it is much easier for tourists from Oman to have a trip to this nation thanks to Turkey e-Visa. In case you have not heard about it, let’s scroll down for more details!
FAQ (Frequently asked questions) about Turkey e-Visa for Omani citizens
What information Omani citizens need to provide?
Passport is an official document issued by the Omani government. It is certifying your identity and citizenship primarily for the purpose of Turkey travel. If you want to apply for Turkish eVisa, you must have a passport which has at least six months validity.
You have to format your passport in PDF – JPEG – PNG and show clearly full biographical data including photo, personal information, ICAO lines (full name, passport number, nationality, place of birth, expiration date, …)
Please take note that the passport is valid for the duration of your trip to Turkey.
- Supporting documents
In addition to the necessary documents such as passport, Omani citizens must have a valid visa or residence permit from Schengen, US, UK and Ireland to obtain a Turkish eVisa.
- Email address
Your email address is the only way that we can notify you of the necessary information and send your Turkey e-Visa. Make sure that you provide a valid email address.
Although your Turkish eVisa shall be linked to your passport electronically, you still need to show a copy of your eVisa with your passport at the Immigration checkpoint, so we have to send it via your email as provided.
- Methods of payment
After applying for a visa, you will pay the visa fee by using a credit card or a debit card through your Paypal account.
Before you make a payment, please make sure that your information as provided when applying for a visa is matched with your passport.
Processing time of Turkey e-Visa for Omani citizens
The vast majority of the application is usually quickly processed and approved for at least 72 working hours.
If you are in an emergency situation and need Turkey e-Visa as soon as possible, you can choose one of the following options:
- Emergency service: within 12 working hours
- Rush service: within 4 working hours
Turkish e-Visa fee for Omani citizens
Turkish e-Visa fee varies according to your nationality and the service as you want. The Turkish e-Visa fee for Omani citizens shall be included in the Government fee and services fee.
The Government fee will be US$ 40.00, and the service fee depends on your situations as follows:
|Fee (per applicant)||US$ 59.00||US$ 79.00||US$ 89.00|
How to apply for a Turkey Visa for Omani citizens?
With the advantages of our website, you can absolutely apply for Turkish eVisa in five minutes.
Turkey e-Visa can be completely obtained online by all eligible travelers including Pakistan citizens via 3 following steps:
Step 1: Apply for Visa Online
- Get started by filling out the secure online form.
- In this step, you need to fill in the application using the correct information that must be matched with your passport.
Step 2: Pay and Confirm
- Please have a check order summary to make sure all the information is correct.
- We accept most major credit or debit cards: Visa, MasterCard. The fee includes Service fee and Government fee.
- After a successful payment process, please check your email for a detailed receipt and provide the required documents by replying or sending it to our email firstname.lastname@example.org as attachment.
Step 3: Enter Destination
- After receiving a full document from you, Turkey eVisa will be processed by the Government.
- Application status will also be updated via email so please check your email frequently.
- When you receive eVisa, kindly print and show it at Immigration Checkpoint.
- You can view more about Document Requirements on our website.
- If you want to apply for more than one person, you can click on “Add person” after completing the application for the first person. Please take note that they have the same nationality which is Pakistan and you must have their required documents.
The Turkish eVisa for Omani citizens is valid for a total period of 180 days and it will begin as of the date you enter Turkey. Your stay cannot exceed 30 days. If you exceed the duration stated on the left-hand side on a single entry without having a residency permit, you may be required to pay fines, deported, or banned from future travel to Turkey for a period of time.
Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or you would like to apply for Turkish eVisa quickly. Thank you for your attention to this article!