Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Nepal
- February 27,2021
- 2 views
With a number of amazing architecture and landscapes, it is not surprising that Turkey has more and more tourists each year. Recently, citizens of Nepal have been approved to get an e-Visa to enter this country, which is much easier for them in comparison to applying for a sticker one. If you are interested, this article will show you the detailed steps of making a Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Nepal.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs): TURKEY e-VISA FOR CITIZENS OF NEPAL
What do citizens of Nepal need to apply for a Turkey e-Visa?
A Turkey e-Visa application for citizens of Nepal requires these items:
- A passport: this is the most needed thing for an e-Visa application. Do not forget to check the expiry date of your passport to make sure that it is still valid.
- An email address: it will keep you updated with the latest information about your e-Visa. Therefore, you should remember to check it regularly.
- A means of payment: you have to prepare any among credit cards, debit cards, Mastercard or a PayPal account to pay for your e-Visa.
How much does a Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Nepal cost?
To get a Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Nepal, you have to make payment for two types of fee which are government and service. About the service cost, there are three options for you to choose:
Government fee: $30
- Normal Processing: $59
- Emergency Processing: $79
- Rush Processing: $89
How long does it take to process a Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Nepal?
You can decide the period of time to make your e-Visa, there are three kinds of processing as below:
- Normal Processing: 3 business days
- Emergency Processing: 12 business hours
- Rush Processing: 4 business hours
How many steps are there for a Turkey e-Visa application?
To get an e-Visa, you have to follow the three following steps carefully:
- You can go to this link and answer all the questions related to your name, date of birth, e-mail address, passport, purposes of the trips and phone number.
You can pick one of the methods below to pay for your e-Visa:
- Debit cards
- Credit cards
- PayPal accounts
- You have to download, print your e-Visa out and show it at the Immigration Checkpoint after its arrival via your email.
How long can I stay in Turkey with a Turkey e Visa?
With a Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Nepal, you are allowed to stay in Turkey for 30 days out of 180 days. Make sure you plan everything reasonably to have the best experience.
How can I get more details about Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Nepal?
Should you need further information about Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Nepal, please visit us at our website to get more details and advice from our experts. We always welcome and support you as soon as possible.