If you are a tourist who wants to discover the beauty of nature and try good cuisine, Turkey is a good choice for your vacations or business trips. Recently, it has been simpler for visitors to get new experiences in this country with an e-Visa. Being one of the eligible nations, citizens of Mauritius no longer have to go to the embassy to get a visa. This article will help you find out more about Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Mauritius if you are interested in it and want to own one.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs): TURKEY e-VISA FOR CITIZENS OF MAURITIUS
Do citizens of Mauritius need a visa when turning up in Turkey for tourism or business purposes?
Yes, you do. Passports are always necessary to enter a country including Turkey. If you want to visit Turkey, you have to own a valid passport.
How long does it take to apply for a Turkey e-Visa?
It takes only about 5 minutes to apply for a Turkey e-Visa. All you need to do is just to fill in the boxes and make payment.
What information do I need to provide for a Turkey e-Visa?
To apply for a Turkey e-Visa, you need to give some information about your name, email address, nationality, passport number, phone number, etc.
Why should I apply for an e-Visa?
It is more convenient to apply for an e-Visa as you do not have to go to the embassy which takes a lot of time and steps to fulfil. An e-Visa only takes 5 minutes to finish and a short time to get it.
What should I do to get a Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Mauritius?
In order to own a Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Mauritius, you can follow the following steps:
Step 1: Apply
- You can access this link and fill all the information acquired in the boxes. The answers will be about some personal information and passport such as passport number, nationality, date of birth, etc. In addition, contact details about phone number, address and email address are also needed.
Step 2: Pay for your e-Visa.
- Online applications do not accept cash. Therefore, you have to choose another way to pay for your e-Visa. There are multiple choices for you to select such as credit cards, debit cards or PayPal accounts.
Step 3: Get your e-Visa and print it out.
- When your e-Visa arrives, you have to download and print it out so as to show it at the Immigration Checkpoint.
How much do I have to pay for a Turkey e-Visa?
According to the regulation of Turkish government, a Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Mauritius costs $20. Besides, you have to pay for a service fee. You can choose any of the options below:
- Normal Processing: $59
- Emergency Processing: $79
- Rush Processing: $89
How long does it take to get my e-Visa?
It usually takes some days for your e-Visa to arrive. Nonetheless, you can choose a service if you are in a rush. The length of the time will vary depending on the kinds of service:
- Normal Processing: 3 business days
- Emergency Processing: 12 business hours
- Rush Processing: 4 business hours
What do I need to get a Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Mauritius?
All you need to prepare for a Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Mauritius are the following items:
- A passport: passport is an item that you must have once you want to enter a nation. There is one important thing you have to remember is that your passport must be valid during your trip.
- An email address: this is a means for you to get new information about your e-Visa. Also, your e-Visa will be sent via this email.
- Means of payment: there are various ways for you to pay for an e-Visa. For example, you can pay with credit cards, debit cards or PayPal accounts.