Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Iraq
- February 26,2021
- 3 views
With comfortable weather and a number of attractive sceneries, Turkey has joined the list of countries whose lots of tourists come to visit each year. Recently, Turkey has made it easier for citizens of some nations including Iraq to enter its land by offering an e-Visa. To understand more about Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Iraq, you can read this article for more details.
Frequently Asked Questions: TURKEY e-VISA FOR CITIZENS OF IRAQ
Do citizens of Iraq need a visa for a trip to Turkey?
Yes, you do. If you want to enjoy the beauty of this country or you are going to study and work here, you have to hold a visa.
What items are necessary for my Turkey e-Visa application?
To have a successful application, you should prepare these documents carefully:
- A passport: passport is required if you want to own a Turkey e-Visa. Please make sure that it is still valid during your trip.
- An email address: as the latest information about your e-Visa will be sent through it, you must have one to be kept updated.
- A means of payment: you can select a convenient way to pay for your e-Visa fee among credit cards, debit cards or PayPal accounts. However, please keep in mind that you cannot pay with cash.
What is the process of making a Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Iraq?
To own a Turkey e-Visa, you must take the three steps as following:
- First of all, you go to this site and fulfill the online form. There will be questions related to name, e-mail address, passport, purposes of visiting and phone number. As the information consists of many numbers, you should check your answer carefully to avoid making mistakes.
- You can pay your e-Visa with debit cards, credit cards or PayPal accounts. Other means of payment such as cash are not accepted.
- You will receive your e-Visa within the period of time that you select via email. Therefore, remember to log in your email frequently so that you do not miss any new notifications.
- You should download and print your e-Visa out to show it at the Immigration Checkpoint.
How long does it take to get a Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Iraq?
It depends on the choice that you make. There are three options available for you as listed:
- Normal Processing: 3 business days
- Emergency Processing: 12 business hours
- Rush Processing: 4 business hours
How much do I have to spend for a Turkey e-Visa?
The fee depends on what kind of service you choose. Basically, you have to pay for two types of fees, one for the government and one for service. However, citizens of Iraq do not have to pay for the former, so the types of service will decide how much you have to pay:
- Normal Processing: $59
- Emergency Processing: $79
- Rush Processing: $89
Who should I contact to find more information about Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Iraq?
To have a clearer understanding about Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Iraq, you can contact us at our website by leaving a message in the box on the right side. We always welcome and support you at any time.