In recent years, Turkey has attracted more and more tourists thanks to its beautiful nature and architecture. With the introduction of e-Visa, it is much more convenient for people from some countries, including Indonesia, to enter this land. If you find it interested and want to own one, let’s check it out for more details about Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Indonesia!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs): TURKEY e-VISA FOR CITIZENS OF INDONESIA
Do visitors who come from Indonesia need a visa to visit Turkey?
Yes, they do. People who are from another country need to show their visa at the Immigration Checkpoint to get an allowance to visit Turkey.
What does a Turkey e-Visa application require?
You are required to have the following items to apply for a Turkey e-Visa:
- A passport: your application will be rejected without a passport. Therefore, make sure that you have one and it is still valid at the time you make the application.
- An email address: you are asked to provide an e-mail address to get the latest information. Also, your e-Visa will arrive via this email.
- A means of payment: You can use Mastercard, debit cards, credit cards, or PayPal to make the payment of your e-Visa.
How much does a Turkey e-Visa cost?
As for the price, you have to pay for two kinds of fees which are government and service. About the latter, we offer three options for you to choose from:
Government fee: $35
- Normal Processing: $59
- Emergency Processing: $79
- Rush Processing: $89
How many days can citizens of Afghanistan receive their Turkey e-Visa?
You can decide the number of days to process your e-Visa by choosing one of the options below:
- Normal Processing: 3 business days
- Emergency Processing: 12 business hours
- Rush Processing: 4 business hours
Within the period you want, you will receive your e-Visa via your email address.
How many steps are there in the application of a Turkey e-Visa?
The process of applying an e-Visa is simple. You can take the three steps below to apply for one:
- You can go to this link to provide all the information required. The questions are about a name, date of birth, email address, passport, purposes of the trips, and phone number. This step takes only about 5 minutes.
- You can pay for your e-Visa with debit cards, credit cards, PayPal accounts, or Mastercard. Please keep in mind that cash is not a choice.
- After receiving your e-Visa, you have to download and print it out to display at the Immigration Checkpoint.
How long are citizens of Indonesia allowed to stay in Turkey with a Turkey e Visa?
With an e-Visa, you can stay in Turkey for 30 days. However, you can only enter there for tourism or business purposes.
Where can I ask for more information about Turkey’s e-Visa for citizens of Indonesia?
Should you need more details about Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Indonesia, please leave a message to us on our website. We will be there to support you at any time to help you get out of the problems.