Turkey has become one of the best destinations for tourism with amazing landscapes and architecture. Lately, it is much more convenient for tourists from Haiti to have a trip in journey as they are eligible for an e-Visa. If you are planning to stay in this country for a short time but do not know what to do, let’s read for details about Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Haiti in the following lines.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs): TURKEY e-VISA FOR CITIZENS OF HAITI
What documents do citizens of Haiti need to apply for a Turkey e-Visa?
All you need to prepare for a Turkey e-Visa application are:
- A passport: it is a super important thing for an e-Visa application. Your passport must be valid at the time you take the online form.
- An email address: you need to provide an email address to receive new information as well as to get your e-Visa.
- A means of payment: You can choose any means among Mastercard, debit cards, credit cards or PayPal accounts to make payment for your e-Visa.
How much is a Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Maldives?
A Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Maldives includes government and service fees. For the cost of service, you can select one of the following which is most convenient for you:
Government fee: $40
- Normal Processing: $59
- Emergency Processing: $79
- Rush Processing: $89
How long is the process of a Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Haiti?
You can decide the timeframe to get your e-Visa by selecting one of the following choices:
- Normal Processing: 3 business days
- Emergency Processing: 12 business hours
- Rush Processing: 4 business hours
How many steps are there for a Turkey e-Visa application?
There are three steps in total that you can follow to apply for an e-Visa:
- You can access this link and answer all the questions about name, date of birth, e-mail address, passport, purposes of the trips and phone number.
- Do not forget to check if there is something wrong with numbers and spelling.
- You can choose to pay for your e-Visa with debit cards, credit cards, PayPal accounts, Mastercard, etc.
- After the arrival of your e-Visa, you have to print it out to display at the Immigration Checkpoint.
How long can I stay in Turkey with a Turkey e Visa?
A Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Haiti is valid for 180 days. Nonetheless, your trips cannot be over 90 days.
Who should I contact for more details about Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Haiti?
For more information about Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Haiti, do not hesitate to visit us at our website and leave all of your concerns in the box on the right side. We will give you helpful information as soon as possible.