Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Gambia
- March 01,2021
- 1 views
Turkey has become one of the world's best destinations for tourism thanks to the development of architecture and beautiful sceneries. Lately, to make it easier for visitors, Turkey e-Visa has been introduced with lots of conveniences for those who want to have a short stay here. If you have not heard about it, the details below will give you some useful information.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs): TURKEY e-VISA FOR CITIZENS OF GAMBIA
What do residents of Gambia need for a Turkey e-Visa application?
To apply for an e-Visa, the first thing you have to do is to prepare all the following items:
- A passport: as there are some questions about your passport details such as the number and expiry date, you have to get one to fill that information in the form.
- An email address: it is necessary to have an email address because your e-Visa will be sent through it. Besides, important notices are also sent to you if there is something wrong during the process.
- A means of payment: make sure that you have one means among credit cards, debit cards, Mastercard, or PayPal accounts to pay for your e-Visa.
How much is a Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Gambia?
There are two types of fees that you have to pay for an e-Visa. The first one is the government fee which is regulated by the Turkish government. The second one is for service which you can choose one among the following:
Government fee: $40
- Normal Processing: $59
- Emergency Processing: $79
- Rush Processing: $89
How long does it take to get a Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Gambia?
For the timeframes, we offer three options to make it flexible for your plan.
- Normal Processing: 3 business days
- Emergency Processing: 12 business hours
- Rush Processing: 4 business hours
Within that period of time, your e-Visa will be arrive through your email. Hence, remember to check it frequently to get the latest information.
What should I do to take a Turkey e-Visa application?
Applying for an e-Visa is much simpler in comparison with applying for a sticker one. You do not have to go to the embassy for an interview anymore. Instead, you can stay at home and take these easy steps:
- This link gives you an online form in which your answers about a name, date of birth, e-mail address, passport, purposes of the trips, and phone number are required.
- To avoid troubles caused by typo mistakes, you should have a look at every detail again to make sure that they are accurate.
An e-Visa can be paid with the following methods:
- Debit cards
- Credit cards
- PayPal accounts
- You have to download and print your e-Visa out after its arrival. Then, do not forget to bring it with you to the checkpoint when you show up in Turkey.
How long does a Turkey e Visa allow me to stay there?
An e-Visa lets you stay in Turkey for 30 days out of 180 valid days. You should plan your trips reasonably to have the best experiences in this beautiful land.
How can I get more details about Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Gambia?
For further information about Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Gambia, you can contact us via our website. Our experts also give you useful tips so that you can apply for an e-Visa successfully.