Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Equatorial Guinea
- March 01,2021
- 4 views
Possessing many beautiful beaches, attractive landscapes and amazing architecture from ancient times, Turkey must be an ideal destination for your holiday. If you are afraid of taking an interview and preparing documents for a visa, there is good news that you do not have to take those steps anymore thanks to the introduction of Turkey e-Visa. To know more about it, let's keep reading for details!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs): TURKEY e-VISA FOR CITIZEN OF EQUATORIAL GUINEA
What is a Turkey e-Visa?
E-Visa is a new kind of visa that has been released by the Turkish government recently to make it simpler for tourists. If you are going to take a short trip to Turkey, it is more convenient to apply for an e-Visa instead of a sticker one for these reasons:
- You do not have to submit lots of documents.
- The process is easier.
- The time needed to make an e-Visa is shorter.
- You can take the application at home instead of going to the embassy for an interview.
What documents are required for a Turkey e-Visa application?
As the steps to apply for an e-Visa are cut down, the number of documents needed also decreases. What an e-Visa application requires are:
- A passport: surely, you cannot apply for an e-Visa without a passport. You will have to supply some details of your passport such as its number and expiry date in the online form. Please be careful with your typing in order to prevent problems caused by mistakes later.
- An email address: it is the only way for you to get your e-Visa. Hence, you had better provide the one which you use regularly to keep track of it.
- A means of payment: Any method among debit cards, credit cards, Mastercard and PayPal accounts is available as a means of payment.
How much money do I have to pay for an e-Visa?
An e-Visa asks you to pay for both government and service fees. There is only one price for the former but you have three options for the latter depending on the levels of urgency:
Government fee: $60
- Normal Processing: $59
- Emergency Processing: $79
- Rush Processing: $89
How long does it take an e-Visa to be processed?
If you have to wait for a couple of weeks to get the result of a sticker visa, the e-Visa only takes you a few days. In case you are in rush for one due to an unexpected situation, you can pick one of the following choices:
- Normal Processing: 3 business days
- Emergency Processing: 12 business hours
- Rush Processing: 4 business hours
Your e-Visa will be sent through an email within the time frame you select, so do not forget to check it frequently.
What does an e-Visa application process include?
There are three main steps in total that you have to take to apply for an e-Visa:
- Apply: there is an online form available on this site for you to fill in your name, passport, date of arrival and contact details. However, make sure every detail is correct so that you do not have to deal with any problem later.
- Make a payment: as for the payment, you can choose to pay for your e-Visa with debit cards, credit cards, PayPal accounts or Mastercard.
- Download: your e-Visa will turn up in your email within the period of time you wish. Then, you have to download, print it out and bring with you to the checkpoint for checking before entering Turkey.
How long can citizens of Equatorial Guinea stay in Turkey with an e-Visa?
According to the regulation, citizens of Equatorial Guinea can stay in Turkey for 30 days. However, you have 180 days in which you can start your trip at any time.
How can I get more about Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Equatorial Guinea?
Should you need more information about e-Visa, please visit our website for a better understanding. Besides, do not hesitate to leave us a message if you have any concerns to get useful advice from our experts.