If you are a citizen of Dominica who is going to go on business or holidays in Turkey, you do not need to go to the embassy for a visa anymore. Instead, you can stay at home and apply for an e-Visa with some simple steps. In case you have no idea about it, you can find out more details about Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Dominica in the following outlines below.
Dominica citizens nowadays go on a business or holiday to Turkey in a fast and convenient way thanks to its e-visa.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs): TURKEY VISA FOR CITIZENS OF DOMINICA
Do I need a visa to visit Turkey if I am a Dominican citizen?
Yes, you do. Every tourist who wants to enter Turkey is required to have a visa. Therefore, to make sure that everything is ready, you should apply for one at least a week before your trip.
How long does it take for an e-Visa to be processed?
The period of time needed to make an e-Visa relies on your choice. Depending on how rush you are, you can select any of the following:
- Normal Processing: 3 business days
- Emergency Processing: 12 business hours
- Rush Processing: 4 business hours
The result of Turkey e-visa will be announced according to applicants' choice when registering.
What do I need to get a Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Dominica?
There are three basic items that you need to prepare for a Turkey e-Visa application, which are a passport, an email address and a means of payment.
- A passport: is always needed to apply for a visa. Your passport must be valid at the moment you set your foot on Turkey as well as during your stay.
- An email address: you will have to provide an email address to get new information and receive your e-Visa. You should give the one that you use frequently to make sure that no notification is missed.
- A means of payment: You can pay for an e-Visa with Mastercard, debit cards, credit cards or PayPal accounts. Nonetheless, you cannot choose cash as a means of payment.
How much do I have to pay for an e-Visa?
A Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Dominica includes government fee and services fee. There is only one price for the former which is $40. However, you have three options for the latter as follows:
- Normal Processing: $59
- Emergency Processing: $79
- Rush Processing: $89
What are the steps to get a Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Dominica?
There are three main steps in total to get a Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Dominica:
- You can fill in the form available on this site to provide details about personal information. Your name, e-mail address, passport and phone number are important information, so do not forget to go over carefully to avoid mistakes.
- You can choose any among debit cards, credit cards, PayPal accounts, Mastercard as a means of payment. However, cash is not considered as a method.
- You will receive your e-Visa via email in a short time. Then, you have to print it out and show it at the Immigration Checkpoint.
How long can I stay in Turkey with an e-Visa?
Holding an e-Visa in your hand, you are able to have a 90-day trip in Turkey. Your journey can begin at any point during 180 days since the date your e-Visa is issued.
How can I get more information about Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Dominica?
If you have any concerns about Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Dominica, do not hesitate to visit us at our website to get the answers. Our experts will give you some useful advice in order to help you get through your problems.