Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Côte d’Ivoire
- March 03,2021
- 1 views
Turkey is a brilliant destination located between Asia and Europe, with outstanding ancient monuments and impressive natural scenery. Vibrant culture, famous cuisine, rich history, splendid vistas from the sunny and windy Mediterranean region to majestic mountains and arid steppes are typical of this country. Down here are some concerns that Ivorian can notice before applying for a Turkey e-Visa. Let's scroll down for the details!
FAQ (Frequently Asked Question) about Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Côte d'Ivoire
What is a Turkey e-Visa?
Visa is the legal document for you to enter another country which is stamped on the passport. Just like visa, e-Visa performs the same function and can be obtained easily by going to the internet to fill out the information that is needed.
I want to apply for e-Visa but are there any prior documents required?
Yes, to clarify the information of the applicant we necessarily require visa document and eligibility criteria.
Scanned Bio Page of the Passport
- Format: PDF – JPEG – PNG
- Show clearly full biographical data including photo, personal information, ICAO lines (full name, passport number, nationality, place of birth, expiration date, …)
- Passport has at least 6 months validity from the day of arrival and also has plenty of blank pages for visa stamps before you leave.
- Ivorian citizens who have valid visa or residence permit from Schengen, US, UK and Ireland will be eligible for Turkish e-Visa. For more information, you can refer to our following article.
- After finishing the Required Documents mentioned as above, please send us via our email.
How do I apply for a Turkey e-Visa online?
Step 1: Apply for Visa Online
- Get started by filling out the secure online form.
- In this step, you need to fill in the application using the correct information that must be matched with your passport.
Step 2: Pay and Confirm
- Please have a check order summary to make sure all the information is correct.
- We accept most major credit or debit cards: Visa, MasterCard. The fee includes Service fee and Government fee.
- After a successful payment process, please check your email for a detailed receipt and provide the required documents by replying or sending it to our email firstname.lastname@example.org as attachment.
Step 3: Enter Destination
- After receiving a full document from you, Turkey e-Visa will be processed by the Government.
- Application status will also be updated via email so please check your email frequently.
- When you receive e-Visa, kindly print and show it at Immigration Checkpoint.
What are the processing time and prices?
The price of visa service to travel is always a concern of many people. So in order for you to determine the exact price to prepare for the trip, we would like to introduce Government Fee and Service Fee.
+ Government fee for an individual is 60 USD
+ Our service fee is categorized in three different types below
|Types of service||Normal||Rush||Emergency|
|Fee (per applicant)||$ 59||$ 89||$ 79|
What is the validity of e-Visa?
For a person who travels to Turkey with the purpose of tourism or commerce they can only stay in Turkey for 30 days during 180 days of visa validation.
I have more questions, what should I do?
There are still many problems that the applicants have to face and situations that they stumbled upon. We recommend you to pay a visit to our website so you can have a thorough clarification with our experienced consultancy. Safe trips are always guaranteed for the passengers.